Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

Guest CityFan 06

Can't help but still think he could do well here, especially given the Champions League coming up next season - we're going to need squad depth.

Having seen how well he's done at Hoffenheim, he's clearly got quality.

We actually need him right now

Yes odd one this. Now we really that elusive striker we tried to sign in January. I am convinced Kram' was only allowed to out on loan as we thought someone was coming in.

Seen a few of Hoffenheims matches and they differently than City - so Krams role in the team is different. He seems to be a "holder" of the ball and has a tendency to slow down the play. He likes to take on opponents and seems to fit the "German" way of playing that is different to the one at least City play this year.  Not so sure he would fit into the style of playing and doesnt seem to have neither enough speed nor workability.... pity but think he should be sold....

Just scored again

Good on him. Still don't think he will be here next season as think we will be after pacey strikers. At least this raises his market value for trying to get some money back. Must be worth about 5-6million now I would have thought 

Good on him. Still don't think he will be here next season as think we will be after pacey strikers. At least this raises his market value for trying to get some money back. Must be worth about 5-6million now I would have thought

I bet we'll be able to get 7-8.

Really pleased for him. Pretty obvious he was both too slow on the ball and too slow off it to fit into our style of play. Doesn't make him a bad player just not right for us. An acrimonious split to recoup some of the fee is best all round.

5 goals, 3 assists in 12.

Does he have a future here? Think Claudios issue is that he's not as fast as Vardy, nor has the workrate of Okakazi.

But he is quality & can make things happen.. So, do you think he will play for us again or is it time we move on??

Would love him back sometime

Certainly gives us something different.

It's good to have a variety of options. Look at England, everyone is saying we should take Carroll, because he has qualities our other strikers don't.

Think the same applies with us and Krammy.

Archived