Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

Maybe he always needed year to settle into the Prem (higher level of football) just like:

Vardy - not great year one Champ, year two great. underwhelming year one Prem, year two sensational.

Drinky - poor last year, this year bossing it.

Schmeichel - UNcertain most of last season (until the last 10 games), this year pretty darn good.

Morgan - last year ropey as, with calls for his captaincy to be stripped, this year new man!

Simpson - just awful when played, this year England should take a look.

Albrighton - Pearson never played him....  :dry:

Interview doesn't suggest him leaving

Agree with babs points that we'll have lots more games next year, increased travel and will need alternative style of play more often.. So krammy inler and poss bennys style of play will help and be more significant

I don't know why ppl are so happy for our players to fail so they can be proved right

If those comments at accurate then very impressed with Kram. Sounds like a top bloke and hope it does work out fo him, either here or elsewhere.

Clearly a talented player who I like, but does seem a bit light weight, plus his decision making in front of goal may be considered a bit suspect!

This is a great point and something I've thought for a while.

Teams are now trying to counteract our counter attacking style with speed, we need to be able to beat teams in another fashion. If we sign Musa this summer who by all accounts is even quicker than Vardy then teams will want to nullify our pace and quick counter attacking even more and we will need to find another way of beating teams.

I can see us buying a No10 in the Payet mould, someone who can pick a pass or break lines with his skill. Also I wouldn't be surprised to see a right back and centre back who is comfortable on the ball and offers more of a threat offensively than Danny Simpson. 

Hakim Ziyech from FC Twente.

Me and Ric Flair have been name dropping him on here for a few months now.

Would have taken him over Ulloa yesterday

Thought Ulloa did well when he came on, he held the ball up much better than Okazaki and we looked more of a threat going forward (may also be because Soton had to go for it).

I think Ulloa suits us when we play against defence minded teams who give us more possession as we unavoidably have to hit it long or get crosses in, for this reason I would start Ulloa more than Okazaki in these types of games

Thought Ulloa did well when he came on, he held the ball up much better than Okazaki and we looked more of a threat going forward (may also be because Soton had to go for it).

I think Ulloa suits us when we play against defence minded teams who give us more possession as we unavoidably have to hit it long or get crosses in, for this reason I would start Ulloa more than Okazaki in these types of games

He dawdled in front of goal though and his touch was sloppy. Did a couple of things okay but noticed him jogging a fair bit as well. Didn't look very sharp.

Really hope he comes back because we will definitely need options next season. With PL, CL, FA Cup, League Cup and a possible Charity Shield fixture, we're going to be playing a lot more games, and we will have to rotate the sqaud more.

Desperately want him to come back here full of confidence and shine. Still really think he could prove a huge asset to Leicester.

He dawdled in front of goal though and his touch was sloppy. Did a couple of things okay but noticed him jogging a fair bit as well. Didn't look very sharp.

Everytime he's through on goal like that he'll try the same move to get it onto his right foot, the closest it came to working was against Arsenal last season, it's never worked since. I thought King would have been a better option yesterday as Saints packed the midfield and we couldn't gain possession all half, he looked good in a similar position second half against Watford.

Really hope he comes back because we will definitely need options next season. With PL, CL, FA Cup, League Cup and a possible Charity Shield fixture, we're going to be playing a lot more games, and we will have to rotate the sqaud more.

Desperately want him to come back here full of confidence and shine. Still really think he could prove a huge asset to Leicester.

This!!!!!!!

Everytime he's through on goal like that he'll try the same move to get it onto his right foot, the closest it came to working was against Arsenal last season, it's never worked since. I thought King would have been a better option yesterday as Saints packed the midfield and we couldn't gain possession all half, he looked good in a similar position second half against Watford.

So frustrating to see him slipped through on the break on Sunday and again make a poor decision. On his left, edge of the box, running onto it. Take one touch to cushion it then fire it low toward the far corner. It's tried and tested, you're ahead of the defender so it's a free shot at goal.

Instead he cuts back onto his right and I think they ended up blocking it or he lost it in the following tussle.

Thought his touch was ok and he kept the ball ok, 100% agree on the other bits. Was certainly plodding back a lot after only being on for a few minutes.

Really hope he's up for coming back and playing a part for us next season. Really think he'd fit in the quick one touch football we try to play when on the attack.

Glad to see he's having a positive impact for them.

The decision is the club's to make. Hoffenheim have an option to buy him out of his contract in the summer.

Interesting to see what Ranieri makes of Kramaric's current run of form once the loan has come to an end.

Archived