Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

I think Kramaric will come back to Leicester at the end of the Bundesliga season and benefit from a good pre season - and then be rivalling the likes of Ulloa and Okazaki for a starting place. For one reason or other that should have happened this season of course but didn't - as it's obvious the guy's got class, else we wouldn't have collared him and then splashed out £7m plus on him! He simply just needs to be given more starts here next season and be given time if he's not scoring a hat-trick in every game to begin with! If Ranieri doesn't fancy him though then Kramaric is on a sticky wicket and will be unlikely to play for us again under his tenure it seems. I thought his signing off last season in style on the final day against QPR with his goal in the 5-1 was the sign of things to come this season but alas........

I think Kramaric will come back to Leicester at the end of the Bundesliga season and benefit from a good pre season - and then be rivalling the likes of Ulloa and Okazaki for a starting place. For one reason or other that should have happened this season of course but didn't - as it's obvious the guy's got class, else we wouldn't have collared him and then splashed out £7m plus on him! He simply just needs to be given more starts here next season and be given time if he's not scoring a hat-trick in every game to begin with! If Ranieri doesn't fancy him though then Kramaric is on a sticky wicket and will be unlikely to play for us again under his tenure it seems. I thought his signing off last season in style on the final day against QPR with his goal in the 5-1 was the sign of things to come this season but alas........

Trouble is I can imagine us bringing in a new striker. Personally think Ulloa and Kram will be gone.

I think it depends if he is prepared to put in a big preseason and build himself up a bit.

He'll have a premier league winners medal to make up for the one he missed last year by not signing for Chelsea.

I thought you had to play 7 games or something to qualify for a Medal. ?

Can see us adapting our style slightly anyway, considering how teams are approaching us now. This loan move could be a stroke of genius. He's getting confidence and playing on a regular basis in a good league. Would be good if we could get an in form Kramaric back and getting a share of game time next season. 

We're going to need to use the squad a lot more next season.

I thought you had to play 7 games or something to qualify for a Medal. ?

Think the club gets 40 medals of which each player who has played 5 games automatically gets one then the rest are up to the club to dish out.

I'd like Kramaric to leave Leicester. It's too risky for him to stay and possibly waste another half a season or season sitting on the bench. He needs to go somewhere where he's going to be an almost guaranteed starter. He will then establish himself as one of the top strikers of Europe which given his talent and age he should have already done.

There's a fair chance he'll end up Hoffenheim's top scorer, if he keeps on the same form. If his bitterness at not being picked by Ranieri can be put aside, I'd be happy to see him back, but if it can't I'd rather see us get a good price.

There's a fair chance he'll end up Hoffenheim's top scorer, if he keeps on the same form. If his bitterness at not being picked by Ranieri can be put aside, I'd be happy to see him back, but if it can't I'd rather see us get a good price.

Funny enough he seems the kind of player that would do well for us in the CL... just needs to get stronger and put in a shift to play in the PL, Mahrez managed that and look at him now

Funny enough he seems the kind of player that would do we'll for us in the CL... just needs to get stronger and put in a shift to play in the PL, Mahrez managed that and look at him now

There's little doubt he's class, but it's his attitude and if he'll fit in the team that worries me. Hope he manages it.

Archived