Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

On to ARSENAL, away.. Next up....

Despite Wenger's comments this week there really is loads more pressure on them to get a result. I've a few Arsenal friends and they are all nervous wrecks. There is no doubt they are a very talented team but aside from Cech they are pretty spineless when it comes to big games, especially at home. 

I really believe this is Wenger's last shot at a PL title and that fact is playing on all of their nerves. 

Not sure how to call this one as they are a class group of players skill wise and you're a little unlucky to be facing them when they've overcome most of their injury woes. 

I think it would be a big mistake for Leicester to start playing scared, afraid of losing what you have. Keep playing as if you have nothing to lose and you'll be fine.

Arsenal team and fans are a bag of nerves, this is a free swing we're top by 5 points confidence is sky high! Only a win will do for them which is a massive pressure in itself, when they move forward they will be petrified, Kante intercepts, chaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge and the rest is history :)

I don't know about the players being affected by the gaps between games, but this is killing me. It feels like ages since we hammered Man City.

After that game I was convinced we would beat Arsenal but it has been so long since that game doubts have crept in and now I would take a scrappy draw.

"Weak people feel pressure" :) Think where we've come since that clown!

Don't get nervous, just bring it on.

We have absolutely nothing to lose as losing to Arsenal away, is in truth, an expected result before the season started! Now it's a massive game where I feel we hold the psychological and tactical advantage. COYB

Just had a look at the gooners supporters website, and it seems that their arses are twitching.

The real pressure is on them, because they have to win. We don't because whatever happens, we will still be 2 points in front.

So we should play to our strengths, rather than try to counter theirs.

"Weak people feel pressure" :) Think where we've come since that clown!

Don't get nervous, just bring it on.

We have absolutely nothing to lose as losing to Arsenal away, is in truth, an expected result before the season started! Now it's a massive game where I feel we hold the psychological and tactical advantage. COYB

Up the Foxes

Come on BTS, we can do this, we can actually do this

i would be nervous if i was in arsenals position.... but i have a lot of confidence in the team since the man city win... i don't know if it's a false sense  and we will be brought back down to earth at the emirates.... but i have a feeling this team just is riding a crest of a wave.... Plus the big players like Vardy and Mahrez don't seem to be bottlers at all ...in fact they seem very very comfortable with their responsibilities.... just like the rest of the team.... I would truly trust every player in our team ahead of any in their team in crunch situations including Simpson and Albrighton.

Don't get me wrong, they have players who have done in it on the biggest of stages like Ozil and Sanchez.... But in this fixture with the way we are playing we should win the battle of wills and tactically i have a lot of confidence in Ranieri to best Wenger.

When we played them at home, Sanchez had one of those days and Walcott was in much better form than he is now.

Their centre backs were exposed by vards for the first but I don't recall many other occasions that day.

If wenger plays a tactical game then will be v tough to avoid defeat ( as they did at citeh last season or one before that) . However, he hardly ever does that and especially at home you would expect them to play their usual way.

Could be a cracking game

Archived