Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

On to ARSENAL, away.. Next up....

If there Is one team at the moment I wouldn't begrudge beating us its Leicester. You have been fantastic this season and If we don't I truly hope Leicester win the prem.. Hope its a great game and good luck for the rest of the season..

From a nervous Arsenal fan

This could be our greatest win over the Arsenal . Since the Walsh 3-3 draw went that game with the wife's dad as we left the double decker he said I feel like we lost I said you did beautiful game. 1-3 up the city . But have to admire Arsenal and arsene when there on fire take some stopping . Ranieri ohohohohoh.

I think for Leicester it is the games that follow that are mega important not this one. However if this was a cup tie and to show fooball we have been the best team I think we will win. Arsenal were better when at King Power but I think it is them that have drifted in the ordinary category not us. Giroud has become pivotal and that plays into our hands as it will become a different game. We have Mahrez and Vardy.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself" - Roosevelt.  

I saw the manager interviews this morning-  over the years I like to view them as a reflection of their team's confidence.  Ranieri - confident, Wenger - hunched, twitchy eye movement and nervous - I predict a win for us 

If there Is one team at the moment I wouldn't begrudge beating us its Leicester. You have been fantastic this season and If we don't I truly hope Leicester win the prem.. Hope its a great game and good luck for the rest of the season..

From a nervous Arsenal fan

Can't believe our little old Lestah are even matching the likes of the Arse when we are in Feb.Getting great accolades from everyone too...beats a relegation battle eh???!!!

This is ridiculous! I've been up since 6 watching the clock, counting down to kickoff, and I swear the clock is broke! It's the longest morning ever!!!

Usually Sundays fly by and before I know I'm waking up in Monday morning for work, not this Sunday! Time is mugging me right off today!

Can't predict it but it should be an amazing game. We're nothing like the team they beat in September, Kante's in now, the full backs are tighter and we're tighter al;l over the park, so anything could happen. I'll take a 1-1 or 2-2 but shit if we win..........

just......

no......it doesn't happen surely......?

So many half and half scarves on display here. Shamefully I'm considering getting one as a memento for my two-year old boy.

Don't do it! Don't give in to the dark side!

Archived