Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

On to ARSENAL, away.. Next up....

I'm in my right mind and I expect a win at Arsenal come Sunday. We are up for it, we are playing better than them right now, they have more pressure, we will want some pay back. The changes Ranieri has made since the last time we played them have made us a better team today..

Totally agree, we are better, stronger, confident and more determined than our first meeting! I firmly believe we can get the result at the Emirates and I am not being disrespectful to Arsenal.

They have some world class players yes, however I do feel as brilliant as a they can be they are also prone to fragility.Whatever our position and situation we have no pressure because its not expected of us and Claudio is brilliantly managing the hype with a low key one game at a time ethos :)

All the pressure IS on the Gooners and I fully expect us to take advantage of their fragility.

Watched the first half again a few weeks ago and we were good. We didn't deserve to be behind. second half was a problem as we chased the game and made it too open. Not a good idea against arsenal. We are far tighter now.

Interestingly, teams would like to start deep and slow against us to deny us any momentum by keeping possession. Whilst that works at our place, I can't imagine the Emirates crowd being happy to see that for the first 15 mins. We are better organised than at our place. Arsene isnt a tactician. If Claudio can make it a tactical battle then I fancy us to get a result.

Totally agree, we are better, stronger, confident and more determined than our first meeting! I firmly believe we can get the result at the Emirates and I am not being disrespectful to Arsenal.

They have some world class players yes, however I do feel as brilliant as a they can be they are also prone to fragility.Whatever our position and situation we have no pressure because its not expected of us and Claudio is brilliantly managing the hype with a low key one game at a time ethos :)

All the pressure IS on the Gooners and I fully expect us to take advantage of their fragility.

I hope you are right BTS

:fc: Leicester win

Up the Foxes

Do you think that the gooners have realised that if they lose on Sunday, they have to win at least three more games than us in the final twelve to catch us ?

We could pretty well knock them out of it on Sunday and given the way we set up at citeh, maybe we will just go for it? glory or a bloody nose?

I hope you are right BTS

:fc: Leicester win

Up the Foxes

It's what I think Bob, 2 out of 3 results are brilliant for us and the 3rd isn't a disaster! No pressure on us it's ALL on the Gooners and couple that with our confidence and the performance levels we're reaching and that is why I'm confident of us getting a result.

It would have been a different story when we had them at the KP if those 3/4 chances would have gone in in the first 15 min they were saved well by the woodwork that day !!

But ifs buts and whys don't mean sqaudly poo !!

Can see us going at them like Man City and winning this one so I'm going for a 3-1 again !!

It's what I think Bob, 2 out of 3 results are brilliant for us and the 3rd isn't a disaster! No pressure on us it's ALL on the Gooners and couple that with our confidence and the performance levels we're reaching and that is why I'm confident of us getting a result.

I'm more cautiously optimistic but still have a good feeling generally (how can we not at the moment lol)

Anything less than our best and we might be in for a pasting (the cautious side of me coming out again lol)

It's stat time again

Alexis Sanchez has scored four goals in his three Barclays Premier League games against Leicester City.

Theo Walcott has scored in both of his Premier League appearances against Leicester City.

The Gunners have won 12 and lost none of the last 18 Premier League matches against the Foxes.

Arsenal have won their last eight home Premier League meetings with Leicester City.

Three of the four players to have had a hand in 20+ goals in the Premier League this season will play in this match – Riyad Mahrez (24), Jamie Vardy (21) and Mesut Ozil (20).

Only Barcelona (10) have won more penalties in the top five European Leagues this season than Leicester City (9).

Only WBA (21.7%) have played a higher proportion of their passes long than Leicester City (20.9%) in the Premier League this season, while Arsenal have played the lowest proportion long (9.3%).

The Gunners have scored a league-low 32.1% of their clear-cut chances in the Premier League in 2015-16.

Leicester City have named an unchanged starting XI in their last five Premier League games; the last team to name the same starting XI in six successive PL matches was Arsenal in May 2015.

On the last 11 occasions that Arsenal have faced a team that was top of the Premier League, they have won just once (D4 L6) and scored only four goals (conceding 18).

Hi Foxes, congrats on your season thus far. I thought I'd sign up to chat about the match. A must win game for our title hopes but we traditionally don't do well against counter attacking teams and you're counter attacking like lightening these days. We're in poor form while you look to be in top form right now. Realistically an away draw is a good result when you're leading the table against a title rival. 

So what can you expect from Arsenal? A midfield that isn't as good as it was when we faced you at yours for a start. Cazorla who's a little genius is out and Ramsey doesn't transition the ball anywhere like as well. Coquelin was our defensive shield has come back but doesn't look up to pace. So Flamini who many Arsenal fans consider a liability was preferred last week. Either way Coquelin probably won't be fully up to pace. Alexis Sanchez has also recently come back from injury and isn't as good. Theo Walcott form is poor. Generally our wide forwards have look blunt. Giroud hasn't scored in a few games now. We're struggling to break teams down although defensively we're pretty decent, touch wood, and have Cech to bail us out. 

Much will be determined on the first goal. If we score first we'll drop deeper and look to defend our lead, which will give you less room and little threat of counter attacks. If you score early we might not break you down. Because of our recent attacking bluntness that may swing it in your favour, we'll see. We're due a reaction as a team to recent poor performances though. 

Even if we win we have a really tough run in travelling to City, United, West Ham, Spurs and Everton. There will be allot of twist and turns

Hi Foxes, congrats on your season thus far. I thought I'd sign up to chat about the match. A must win game for our title hopes but we traditionally don't do well against counter attacking teams and you're counter attacking like lightening these days. We're in poor form while you look to be in top form right now. Realistically an away draw is a good result when you're leading the table against a title rival. 

So what can you expect from Arsenal? A midfield that isn't as good as it was when we faced you at yours for a start. Cazorla who's a little genius is out and Ramsey doesn't transition the ball anywhere like as well. Coquelin was our defensive shield has come back but doesn't look up to pace. So Flamini who many Arsenal fans consider a liability was preferred last week. Either way Coquelin probably won't be fully up to pace. Alexis Sanchez has also recently come back from injury and isn't as good. Theo Walcott form is poor. Generally our wide forwards have look blunt. Giroud hasn't scored in a few games now. We're struggling to break teams down although defensively we're pretty decent, touch wood, and have Cech to bail us out. 

Much will be determined on the first goal. If we score first we'll drop deeper and look to defend our lead, which will give you less room and little threat of counter attacks. If you score early we might not break you down. Because of our recent attacking bluntness that may swing it in your favour, we'll see. We're due a reaction as a team to recent poor performances though. 

Even if we win we have a really tough run in travelling to City, United, West Ham, Spurs and Everton. There will be allot of twist and turns

Please let us win, you don't want to risk Spurs beating Man City to go within two points of the top do you?

Seems mental to say we've won at City, West Ham, Everton and Spurs.

A good, balanced and informative post WWM, you will be meeting a much better side than the one you met earlier in the season as we're certainly not that naive any more. There is an air of confidence about our team and fans as the results rightly back up. The unit is tight and play excellent fast counter attacking football, not hoof ball, as the oiks on the bitter n twisted Spurs website say :)

Sunday is massive with all the pressure on you guys which is fact not mind games.

We're not deluded and realise if Arsenal at their best turn up we could get thumped. I personally and not disrespectfully believe the pressure will get to your players and fans and we will exploit any fragility. Time will tell :)

Three points

We will win . This side has broke many records over the last few years. Never winning at Arsenal ?? Is one that is there to be broken!!

The first game was basketball, we are not as gung Ho now... There in for a shock if they think we're as bad defensively . Long overdue win against these!

COYB

Guest CityFan 06

A point would be very good, a win would be outstanding. If we can manage to avoid losing against Arsenal, that would be an incredible achievement after 2 terrific wins against Liverpool and Man City. Avoiding defeat in all of these 3 games would be an incredible achievement.  

A point would be very good, a win would be outstanding. If we can manage to avoid losing against Arsenal, that would be an incredible achievement after 2 terrific wins against Liverpool and Man City. Avoiding defeat in all of these 3 games would be an incredible achievement.

You know what, I agree with what you are saying but I must admit, a win would be absolutely amazing and why can't we win?

We can WIN

Up the Foxes

Guest CityFan 06

You know what, I agree with what you are saying but I must admit, a win would be absolutely amazing and why can't we win?

We can WIN

Up the Foxes

We can absolutely win, I fully agree. After showing the kind of quality we did against Liverpool and Man City, I actually feel quite confident about our chances in this one. Let's hope for all three points.

Archived