Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

I knew it began with J, I was thinking John for some reason. And I did think it was against Villa but I knew it was an equaliser so I figured it must have been Southampton for some reason. I'm much too busy standing still in a queue to check my facts before I post you see..

Queue time is about 45 mins just to get in at the moment by the way if anyone's thinking of coming down

Scratch that, they just said on twitter that is queue is closed

I knew it began with J, I was thinking John for some reason. And I did think it was against Villa but I knew it was an equaliser so I figured it must have been Southampton for some reason. I'm much too busy standing still in a queue to check my facts before I post you see..

Queue time is about 45 mins just to get in at the moment by the way if anyone's thinking of coming down

It was vardys equaliser on the TV v villa.

My mate went down at 8 and got out about 3pm.

Ffs I wanna be small again lol.

Shirts already on eBay for 100 quid from some people.

It's a sign of things to come. No mediums until the 25th? If they do have some left it'll just end up being like today all over again. Delaying the inevitable. And if they actually have run out and need to order more that's pretty bad.

you're more likely to get a shirt online. 

What would your solution be? What's wrong with waiting 19 days?

£150 now, at least hopefully the people selling fakes of this seasons for £200 might drop their prices now

£150 now, at least hopefully the people selling fakes of this seasons for £200 might drop their prices now

****ing hell call me a **** but at that price one of mine may go on.

Don't believe in ripping fans of for tickets and would never do it.

But if some dick head in whatever part of the world is that stupid **** em

****ing hell call me a **** but at that price one of mine may go on.

Don't believe in ripping fans of for tickets and would never do it.

But if some dick head in whatever part of the world is that stupid **** em

Thats nothing, because of the shortages this season they've been going much much higher than that seen signed fakes over a grand. Checkout this 1 for example http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWT-Official-Puma-Leicester-City-Away-Shirt-Medium-Mens-PFA-Mahrez-PL-Champions-/282020321272?hash=item41a9b897f8:g:cy4AAOSw4hdXIe0y

Whats the issue with waiting until 25th May? I cant get my head around why people would queue for hours today when we can stroll around the store in peace in a few weeks.

the only issue I think people have is the availability of sizes. But they're bound to re-stock numerous times over the next few weeks, let alone throughout the summer. 

Whats the issue with waiting until 25th May? I cant get my head around why people would queue for hours today when we can stroll around the store in peace in a few weeks.

I'm not psychologist or mind reader but I'm guessing they'll probably want them for tomorrow 

I'm not psychologist or mind reader but I'm guessing they'll probably want them for tomorrow 

well tough shit if they can't get it! I'm hoping to get one in the morning but I'm not too bothered if they run out/don't have my size. Not the be all and end all if you don't get what you want!

Well, I was going to get a medium tomorrow but it looks like they've sold out within a few hours  lol

Shocking from the club, should have known the demand would be ridiculous. That said, I'm more that happy to wear this year's kit until the 25th.

How the heck did he manage that? I got there about 9.30-9.45 and got out of the club shop at 1pm.

I'll post a brief of how my experience went

12:15 - go on my dinner break begin queueing

13:15 my manager tells me i can stay in the queue as he wants one for his kid.

14:00 finally get into clubshop and pick 3 mediums and one kids shirt

15:15 get to tills, they take the shirts off you and swap it for one in a see through packet, however they didn't take the mediums off me as they only had what was on the racks etc

15:20 back to work and felt like a celebrity

Just got back from Carnaby Street puma store. Got the shirt with winners badges, in and out within 15mins! Floods of tourists in the store buying them.

Oh, man... I hadn't even considered it. You've just made my day tomorrow SO much easier.

well tough shit if they can't get it! I'm hoping to get one in the morning but I'm not too bothered if they run out/don't have my size. Not the be all and end all if you don't get what you want!

Just been told the only smalls are on the racks.

Plenty of xl and above though surprisingly

I'll post a brief of how my experience went

12:15 - go on my dinner break begin queueing

13:15 my manager tells me i can stay in the queue as he wants one for his kid.

14:00 finally get into clubshop and pick 3 mediums and one kids shirt

15:15 get to tills, they take the shirts off you and swap it for one in a see through packet, however they didn't take the mediums off me as they only had what was on the racks etc

15:20 back to work and felt like a celebrity

So you've got 6 shirts? Why didn't you hand them back in considering other fans may need them?

how is it shocking lol. you have no idea how many extra shirts they may have put out for fans. Until you get that, you can't say it's 'shocking'.

I think we can say it's shocking. Selling out on day one is just stupid. It's not exactly come as a shock that everybody wants one. Well not to everybody except the club.

how is it shocking lol. you have no idea how many extra shirts they may have put out for fans. Until you get that, you can't say it's 'shocking'. 

It's clearly not enough if they run out of mediums in the first six hours... Surely they could get an initial order in that could meet the demand at least for tomorrow's game.

So you've got 6 shirts? Why didn't you hand them back in considering other fans may need them?

He means he had to keep the 3 off the rack as they had no others to swap it with. What is out is it.

Just been told the only smalls are on the racks.

Plenty of xl and above though surprisingly

I think I know now know what they mean now with that promotion campaign about nothing changes 

Archived