Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

I tried to report them but I couldn't find an option to do so.i wanted one but couldn't get down there because I'm on crutches for the next 8 weeks and standing in a queue for 2 hours won't do me much good sadly.

I apologise if this has already been answered, but can anybody confirm if JC Sports has them stocked?

I need a medium, of course!

Went down at 3pm and they only had XXXL left, everything Leicester in there was flying off of the shelves

What's the status of stock in the main shop?

(Sorry if it's been mentioned already and I've missed it)

I was leaving just as they had closed the queue and they were completely out of mediums and down to just ones on the hangars for smalls and XL. Previous to that they had been swapping the ones on hangers at the till for shirts in plastic wrappers out of boxes. Wouldn't be surprised if after me the smalls had all gone.. Only thing is they had the nearest turnstile doors open to the shop and you could see inside rails and rails of shirts, so maybe they are holding some stock for tomorrow? Or they are all XXXL for the new year..

I was leaving just as they had closed the queue and they were completely out of mediums and down to just ones on the hangars for smalls and XL. Previous to that they had been swapping the ones on hangers at the till for shirts in plastic wrappers out of boxes. Wouldn't be surprised if after me the smalls had all gone.. Only thing is they had the nearest turnstile doors open to the shop and you could see inside rails and rails of shirts, so maybe they are holding some stock for tomorrow? Or they are all XXXL for the new year..

Any women shirts or just mens on sale do you know?

Was gonna nip down early tomorrow morning to pick up a large and a kids shirt, what's the chances of me coming back with both?

Small chance if you get down there really early I think, like hours before it opens 

Archived