Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

I'm glad they've suspended printing with the length of time it takes. That can be done anytime. Just let people get a shirt atleast.

have they? i didnt get any printing, was just happy to get the shirts and kits for my boys.

I'm glad they've suspended printing with the length of time it takes. That can be done anytime. Just let people get a shirt atleast.

I'm surprised they even offered printing today in the first place tbh.  Should have seen this coming.

If anyone is in line and would love to help sort me out with a size 30/32 (yes, you read that right) i'll send you payment for the shirt and shipping right now with Paypal. I'll just get the name/number printed and badge printed on another date here in Melbourne somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated! 

That's not good news in terms of longevity of stock 

I'm sorry but the club are utterly stupid if they sell out. It is glaringly obvious that the demand was going to be fooking huge and there should be none of this "first run" bollocks.

All over aliexpress already lol

A few won't have them in stock for 5-7 days, other wont be until 30-47 days haha, i'll wait until i see the quality before i pre-order with them. A majority of this season's shirts off that site came out looking terrible! 

That and the polo's! 

Never bought one of those but they are nice. To be fair I got the white Jacket this year & i've got so much use out of it, more than any kit... it feels a bit more normal just wearing it in every day life.. whereas I don't get the whole wearing a kit when you're not at the game thing.

It was handy for winter 5 a side anyway!

Archived