Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

I might pop down after work and pick one up. How much are they selling for? And have they got a decent selection of sizes?

They say limited stock, although when you take it to the till they run downstairs and get a fresh shirt, they had M, L, XL, kids and womens shirts.  They are £50 for the adult shirt and they'll do name and numbering but not badges.

Never understood that. It's the same with the numbers. What's the point?

Makes them more visible I do think the players 1s look better, its more why do they make the replicas smaller I don't get 

I just spoke to LCFC Lass who's picked up 1 for me very kindly, she's been there since 7am and she's still waiting for printing, I told her to avoid the girl printing them outside the wrong way  lol

I just spoke to Leicester Lass who's picked up 1 for me very kindly, she's been there since 7am and she's still waiting for printing, I told her to avoid the girl printing them outside the wrong way lol

Sounds pretty full on over there!

So I take it the queue is still massive?

I was gonna go over after work at 12pm but got an appointment this afternoon at 2pm so thought i'd leave it and dependant on time i'll go over after that, but I guess the queue is sitll massive and gonna be all day?

They have stock carnaby street (she said they didn't know it was coming) but there aren't that many

She said that to me, but when i got there, they had some boxes in the basement..

So I take it the queue is still massive?

I was gonna go over after work at 12pm but got an appointment this afternoon at 2pm so thought i'd leave it and dependant on time i'll go over after that, but I guess the queue is sitll massive and gonna be all day?

I just got in the queue. Half one. It runs down the front of the stadium from the shop to the away turnstiles.

Expecting to be here about two hours maybe.

Archived