Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Wish we hadn't won the league now with those premier league badges. It's like a 5 year old drew them

Wish we hadn't won the league now with those premier league badges. It's like a 5 year old drew them

I take that back, sorry Claudio 

Kit is really nice, badges are an abomination, this whole rebranding by the PL is totally awful 

Look at it ffs  lol  lol

Chw1yfcXAAAPs9T.jpg

Look quite small don't they, apparently the player 1s are bigger same as the old badges they are on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Premier-League-Champions-Sleeve-Patches-Official-Arm-Badges-/152078394998?var=&hash=item2368942676:m:mJI39x6q7yIpYooQYLT6B8g

Shouldn't they be placed like this...

Awful patches unfortunately.

Couldn't care less lol, next season when we play Spurs at home.. I can turn to my right, look a spurs fan in the eyes and point to that badge... that will wipe any smile off their face :)

Couldn't care less lol, next season when we play Spurs at home.. I can turn to my right, look a spurs fan in the eyes and point to that badge... that will wipe any smile off their face :)

Might have to turn your arm at a 45 degree angle depending on how they've been printed

Archived