Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

It's just occurred to me that I haven't seen or heard anyone mention long sleeve versions of the shirt. I'm a long sleeve kind of guy. Which leads me to the question;

Are (or more appropriately, were) there any long sleeved shirts?

It's just occurred to me that I haven't seen or heard anyone mention long sleeve versions of the shirt. I'm a long sleeve kind of guy. Which leads me to the question;

Are (or more appropriately, were) there any long sleeved shirts?

Yeah there were plenty, in men's sizes anyway. From what I could see (by standing in the shop for nearly 7 hours) not many people got long sleeved. So you'll be fine

How the heck did he manage that? I got there about 9.30-9.45 and got out of the club shop at 1pm.

Did you get the gold badges... Even if you did, it all depends which queue you went to for shirt printing. Wish I had gone to the one outside but I hadn't paid for some scarfs yet, so was told I couldn't go outside. It look absolutely ages (hours and hours) inside. Didn't help the fact people were getting 'no Fuchs given, forever fearless' on the back though. Got there eventually...

Morning,

I managed to get shirts yesterday, albeit it took hrs... Afterwards we went for a burger in town and got chatting to the waiter. Turns out JC Sports is now a Leocester pop up shop full of shirts - he'd gone out at lunch and it took 10 minutes!

Worth a look anyway.

Well skysports news said meds had sold out so that means there must be loads left

When I got my medium yesterday about 4, they'd stopped swapping the shelf stock for bagged shirts. So they were definitely running out.

Might be a silly question. Would we be getting a different font for the numbers and names on the shirts when we play in the champions league?

Possible, the ones in the league are specific for the premier league, some teams use alsorts of fonts for Europe.

Archived