Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

So, there are people Jersey scalping.

Yes, somehow that's a thing now. I've never seen anything like it.

Either by a shirt for yourself or someone else or f**k off instead of wasting everyone's time.

attachicon.gifImage1462538035.324437.jpg

Yeah its so bad they've just gone and done that to make a nice profit 

Guest CityFan 06

Right, just been down at the ground, the queue was still strong but not as long as earlier I don't think. Probably looking at 1hr-2hr queuing time (approx, could be longer/shorter).

However, I went down to get my ST renewed and I was not allowed in. I said that I'm not buying the shirt but the person still said you have to queue even if you are not purchasing the new shirt. Just thought this was important info to share, that if you are wanting to purchase/renew your ST today and not buy the new shirt, from my experience you will not be allowed in. I'm probably going to try Sunday now.

100 for a shirt!? I'd rather wait, that's daylight robbery

£100

100 quid?! No thanks. Think Ill wait till all the hysteria dies down. Plus I can imagine they're rushing through applying the shirt numbers and patches so no doubt they'll be applied badly.

I've been meaning to ask - why does this really matter ??

The quality and detailing on the 'proper' Puma kits over genesis seems to be better.

Also, Puma will sell the kit in their stores and to other sports retailers, genesis don't have those relationships afaik.

The quality and detailing on the 'proper' Puma kits over genesis seems to be better.

Also, Puma will sell the kit in their stores and to other sports retailers, genesis don't have those relationships afaik.

I suspect that this will be dealt with even if genesis still own the contract. If there is money to be made then a way will be found

I suspect that this will be dealt with even if genesis still own the contract. If there is money to be made then a way will be found

That's why I said, they must have in the contract the rights to sell the kit, even if made by genesis under licence to Puma.

Maybe next season we we will have a Puma kit made and sold by Puma?!

I wonder what the chances are of them having them left in stock for tomorrow?

I'm gonna go down early tomorrow morning.  I was hoping to be in before the crowds start gathering for the party, and then going back down later for the match!

They had better have them in, I'm one of the saddo's that buys the new shirt every year, and every year for god knows how long I've had it on the day of release! There's no way I could have just popped down there though for this one and picked it up!

Defo need one before I go on my stag do, need to be representing in Malia! But I do have 4 weeks before I go :)

£100

100 quid?! No thanks. Think Ill wait till all the hysteria dies down. Plus I can imagine they're rushing through applying the shirt numbers and patches so no doubt they'll be applied badly.

It doesn't have any patches yet.  I can get them myself.  I don't have the time to go to the ground today.  I would like a shirt for tomorrows game so this is the only way.  I probably wanted the medium anyway and that has now sold.  Bit of a school boy error posting the link on here before I bought it.

3 and a half hours queue, got there at 9.30am... came away two mini kits, a large shirt, 2 champions flags, 2 champions scarves and a mug for me tea :D Worth it!

Archived