Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

I've got a unopened bagged medium that I got from Puma Carnaby Street, London yesterday evening. Bought medium and large to try on but large was the best fit. Going to bring it to the ground shortly and try and flog to someone in the shop queue looking for a medium at face value (£50). Pm me if anyone wants to meet in sk1 to pick it up.

Only queued for 30 mins and got everything I wanted but yes, so many Italians buying the whole shop lol! They were waking down the queue asking what you wanted and updating on availability.

Shouldn't they be placed like this...

Awful patches unfortunately.

That has got to be a joke, surely?

We actually get to wear gold patches on our sleeves, and they go and replace the design to something so horrifically bad that you'd be embarrassed to be seen dead in them.

The Premier League Champions badge - You know when you let a six year old have their first go on publisher, print it out and say through gritted teeth "Yes, that's......very.....goood" followed by muttering about wasting paper, well.......

Might do as beer mats for the local pubs if they're not too fussy about their decor.

Guest CityFan 06

Just to let you guys know, earlier today it took me around 20 mins queuing time outside of the ground, and probably 30 mins inside queuing to pay. It might of got shorter or longer by now. 

Archived