Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

What time will the store open? I know it's normally open an 1hr and a bit before ko when it's at 3. But what are the opening times when it's 5.30 ko. Will it be like 3.30-4 is?

It's always normal shop hours.

I doubt they have tbh, they wasn't showing them yesterday before the pics come out all they've done is edit 1 of the club images and now they'll try and manufacture as close to it as they can

So I dropped into the Carnaby St. store earlier.

Top pic is what they had left of the City shirts... Four XXL.

Bottom is what they have left of London-based Arsenal FC's shirts. 

IMG_5163.jpg

So I dropped into the Carnaby St. store earlier.

Top pic is what they had left of the City shirts... Four XXL.

Bottom is what they have left of London-based Arsenal FC's shirts. 

IMG_5163.jpg

Are the Arsenal ones a new release today as well or last seasons? Did they just do the amazing thing of win the Prem for the first time?

That's why the top shirts are flying off the racks.

Heres a picture that will no doubt cause a stir unfortunately

1eUQYmU.jpg

I think it actually looks closer to the yellow/gold we've had in years gone by rather than gold of the past few seasons.

I think it looks great to be honest.

For me perfection would be alternating white and yellow/gold text but you can't have everything. At least it's different to Chelsea's.

The Daily Mail is saying we are wearing the new shirt tomorrow.....

Can anyone confirm this? It would be a bit strange lifting a trophy in the new shirt.

As far as I know, you can only play the final game of the season in an unregistered kit for the current season. Whether that allows for final home game, I don't know.

Spuds did it last season for their last 2 games so I don't know ow where you got that from

I guess the only logical reason is that with us playing Chelsea away, we can only showcase the new kit tomorrow. That being said, does it really need to be advertised when they're all apparently virtually sold out?

why? They can't physically fill the store with specific-sized shirts. Maybe the club already ordered thousands of more shirts in preparation for today and obviously there's gonna be a huge rush to get a shirt. What would your solution be?

I often wonder why they haven't opened another club pop-up shop in the highcross or something.

How the heck did he manage that? I got there about 9.30-9.45 and got out of the club shop at 1pm.

In ship by 9.30 ish. Paid by 10.30. Took them about 4 and a half days to print up all shirts correctly.

Apparently jim had to come down and show the muppet show how to do it right after being snowed under by complaints of them being done wrong.

They stopped taking printing orders at 1pm and tills crashed once as well.

Archived