Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Just got home. What a ****ing mission that was. 2 hour queue to get in the shop then another hour to pay! About a hour and half in they tell us no more printing and when I spoke to a bloke inside he said he'd moved about 3 people in 2 hours in the print queue.

Just got back from Carnaby Street puma store. Got the shirt with winners badges, in and out within 15mins! Floods of tourists in the store buying them.

Just had word back from the stadium.

A lad I work with knows someone who works there, they are pretty sure that most will be sold by the end of today, if not tonight, then they anticipate that they'll be sold out very early tomorrow

Just had word back from the stadium.

A lad I work with knows someone who works there, they are pretty sure that most will be sold by the end of today, if not tonight, then they anticipate that they'll be sold out very early tomorrow

lol madness, so many glory hunters.

That training top looks quality.

How much is it?

Think it's either 40 or 45 stan. Got mine as a present but then got a £50 gift card to buy the other myself so I guess it's that area of pricing. Fit so so well though. 

Tunwq3D.jpg

WOOF!!

I love this 1 from this season, I wore it DJing at my local nightclub Monday night and so many people were loving it and coming up trying to talk to me about it, the dance floor went mental when I said Jamie Vardy is having a party over the mic 

iKpue5A.jpg

Stood in the line now and the security guy that went mental when we equalised against Southampton just came along the queue letting everyone know that all medium shirts are sold out and won't be restocked until the 25th

That's a joke and a half lol

Think it's either 40 or 45 stan. Got mine as a present but then got a £50 gift card to buy the other myself so I guess it's that area of pricing. Fit so so well though. 

Cool. Just watching the video back and I really like the white t-shirt with blue stripes. And the darker blue/white training top.

Could be an expensive weekend/month lol

Season after season. Whoever is in charge needs to sort their s**t out, this is getting ridiculous 

why? They can't physically fill the store with specific-sized shirts. Maybe the club already ordered thousands of more shirts in preparation for today and obviously there's gonna be a huge rush to get a shirt. What would your solution be?

It's not like they've sold out for the summer. 

Maybe some fans need to manage their own expectations a bit more.

Stood in the line now and the security guy that went mental when we equalised against Southampton just came along the queue letting everyone know that all medium shirts are sold out and won't be restocked until the 25th

That's saved me a wasted journey into town then.

You mean jim. Who is not a security guard.

And is the Supporters liason officer?

And went mental against villa?

Season after season. Whoever is in charge needs to sort their s**t out, this is getting ridiculous 

This season I was tempted to put on 10 stone as it was the only way to 1 that fits 

why? They can't physically fill the store with specific-sized shirts. Maybe the club already ordered thousands of more shirts in preparation for today and obviously there's gonna be a huge rush to get a shirt. What would your solution be?

It's not like they've sold out for the summer. 

Maybe some fans need to manage their own expectations a bit more.

It's a sign of things to come. No mediums until the 25th? If they do have some left it'll just end up being like today all over again. Delaying the inevitable. And if they actually have run out and need to order more that's pretty bad.

I love this 1 from this season, I wore it DJing at my local nightclub Monday night and so many people were loving it and coming up trying to talk to me about it, the dance floor went mental when I said Jamie Vardy is having a party over the mic 

iKpue5A.jpg

I love this season's as well. I wear it all the time. In fact I'm wearing it today at work. Being in the middle of Wisconsin I don't get many comments on it though!

You mean jim. Who is not a security guard.

And is the Supporters liason officer?

And went mental against villa?

I knew it began with J, I was thinking John for some reason. And I did think it was against Villa but I knew it was an equaliser so I figured it must have been Southampton for some reason. I'm much too busy standing still in a queue to check my facts before I post you see..

Queue time is about 45 mins just to get in at the moment by the way if anyone's thinking of coming down

Archived