Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Few people in the media talking about this Kante release clause now. Hope they are just circulating crappy rumours and this isn't true. Losing him is bad but to lose him for a lot less than he is worth would really be a kick in the face.

Few people in the media talking about this Kante release clause now. Hope they are just circulating crappy rumours and this isn't true. Losing him is bad but to lose him for a lot less than he is worth would really be a kick in the face

If we decide to let him go there will be a queue of Clubs looking to sign him. So I think the release clause figure will be well passed. Especially if it's an English Club. More like 50 Mil. As he's clearly been the outstanding midfielder all season.

If we decide to let him go there will be a queue of Clubs looking to sign him. So I think the release clause figure will be well passed. Especially if it's an English Club. More like 50 Mil. As he's clearly been the outstanding midfielder all season.

I thought a release clause meant that if a club met that amount, then they are free to discuss terms with the player and the player can then move if he wishes. So if Kante has a 15million clause. Any club can offer that amount and then it's up to Kante to join them or stay and we can't stop him??  I could be wrong but that's what I always thought they meant

I thought a release clause meant that if a club met that amount, then they are free to discuss terms with the player and the player can then move if he wishes. So if Kante has a 15million clause. Any club can offer that amount and then it's up to Kante to join them or stay and we can't stop him??  I could be wrong but that's what I always thought they meant

thats correct.

i think it's only if the Club are willing to let him go. The similarity I'm thinking about is Suaraz when at Liverpool and Arsenal when they offered 40Mil + 1 pound.

Liverpool refused to let him go.

Not at all, a release clause means that - provided the buying club meet the specified price - the selling club has to allow the player to discuss terms, and leave if he wants. How would it be a release clause if the club could turn around and say no?

Jamaal Lascelles is the perfect long term replacement for Wes!

Yes! Always thought he was over rated at forest, but I have been really impressed with him for Newcastle this season. (Maybe the fact he played for forest impaired my judgement before)

foreign bargains is what we get - 24 mil Musa

In regards to Musa, could he have potentially been a 'panic buy' in January?

We obviously needed a striker, which is very difficult to do in January. If our interest in Musa is genuine we need to back Walsh & Ranieri 100%. However if Musa was going to be a panic buy in January i'm sure we'll re-assess our options and targets in the summer. 

Archived