Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

To cash out...

I would cash out if it were me.

If we lose to Arsenal and other results don't go our way the figures will go down. Granted results over the next few weeks may go in our week and we may well maintain a 3/4/5 point lead whilst the games fizzle out but until we are 4 points clear going into Chelsea away nothing is a cert!

Take the money now. Anyone from 4 teams can win it. Think of what you would get if you went in today with a fiver?

At current odds, it's really hard to hedge too unless you have £50000+ to spread. Might be worth it to cash out, although if you can hold out, wait for our thrashing Arsenal Sunday!

Cash out is the single most mind fuching thing ever made. Mate, I know it's easy to say as it's not my money, but as someone who hasn't made this bet like many others, I'd love to be in the position to take £1300, so do it IMO, especially if it also helps others around you.

My wife took us top 4 in August $20.00 AUD at odds of 150/1 which would have finalised at $3000.00 but she took $2200.00 cashout after Stoke win.

She still has the big one - she put $20.00 AUD on us a champions at 3001/1 in August. No cashout offered yet but she is closer to the $60,000.00 AUD every day!!!

She also has some smaller bets re top 2 and Vardy leading scorer which total about $5000.00 so it could be a very good pay day down here come end of season!

LH.

Do not cash out,  £1300 will be gone in days and one month later you will be back where you started.  £1300 will not change your life, £25005 will help to set you up for the rest of your life.

Witness to the Dancing sausage dolly's

Except he's not standing to win 25 grand...

You got to ask yourself one question which is nothing to do with betting lol

If you don't cash out can you live with the fact you will feel like this week in and week out until the season ends , on your mind 24/7.

I would cash out but would prob wait until after spurs and city play Saturday if they both lost would the cash out increase a little more .

Plus what a nice valentine present for the wife to be on Sunday morning ... She will be happy you can be stress free beer in hand watching the arsenal game with no worries if we win your happy cuz your a Leicester fan

You got to ask yourself one question which is nothing to do with betting lol

If you don't cash out can you live with the fact you will feel like this week in and week out until the season ends , on your mind 24/7.

I would cash out but would prob wait until after spurs and city play Saturday if they both lost would the cash out increase a little more .

Plus what a nice valentine present for the wife to be on Sunday morning ... She will be happy you can be stress free beer in hand watching the arsenal game with no worries if we win your happy cuz your a Leicester fan

Can't see spurs AND man city losing this weekend mate.infact you'd get cracking odds on them both losing as there playing against each other

ha ha didn't realise that well in that case a draw would see both drop points and the cash out might increase

lol @ him trying to pretend he backed us based on form. 

"yeah the new manager was a bonus, i had a feeling he'd do something special"

why not just admit he clearly bets on us every year for a laugh based on nothing.

why not just admit he clearly bets on us every year for a laugh based on nothing.

He'll win back the 25000 he's spent on ridiculous Leicester bets and lost.

He'll win back the 25000 he's spent on ridiculous Leicester bets and lost.

nah obviously it's a great bet and if he wins £25k hats off to him, he looks like some sort of manual labour worker so id imagine 25k changed his life completely. but dunno why he's trying to claim there was a reason behind it other than just for a laugh.

part cash it out. if them figures are right think im right in saying you could take £1000 and still stand to win about another £1000 if we do it? 

or take half the cash out for half your stake (secure £650 now) and stand to win a further £2500 if we do it. 

only betfair that i can think of let you do a partial cash out. 

in my opinion as an ex bookie, cash out is a con they make. the money they would give you means they have placed the same bet as you elsewhere to get more return and aint giving you a fair cut. 

in the long run you lose a fiver if we don't win the league. im not the best financially myself but whats a fiver? 10 fags and a pint if you are lucky? 

if £1300 can help you out with something then go for it. but if we do it you will kick yourself for the 3.7k you missed out on because of it. 

come back to us after the arsenal game. if we win it should go over at least 2500 and you can at least cash out knowing you beat the house. 

She thinks that ultimately I should cash it out but is not sure if now is the right time. I think that if the money went over 2k she would lean on me to take it - and I think she would be right. I also think that she thinks that we have no real experience of what we should do in this situation. She wants me to talk to my dad - he is a cautious man. 

I should add that the current cash out is not more than my current debts - it would however help a lot. The full amount, if it was to happen, would really set us up nicely in newly-wed life. 

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

She thinks that ultimately I should cash it out but is not sure if now is the right time. I think that if the money went over 2k she would lean on me to take it - and I think she would be right. I also think that she thinks that we have no real experience of what we should do in this situation. She wants me to talk to my dad - he is a cautious man. 

I should add that the current cash out is not more than my current debts - it would however help a lot. The full amount, if it was to happen, would really set us up nicely in newly-wed life. 

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

Work on the debts....but that money would really get you started on wedded bliss?

Thoughts?

I think your mind was probably already made up when you made his thread and you just want some reinforcement on that decision... and my guess is that you want to let the bet run (at least for a bit).

There's some very good advice here relating to cashing the bet out and your women's suggested it too - yet you haven't pressed the button to take the cash yet, which tells me everything.

Now I had a similar story to you with Cheltenham last year - had backed the 4 Mullins/Ruby rides on the opening day in an accumulator, so by the time the third had won the cash out option was looking ok... I had about 30 minutes to decide until the next race and tossed it over and over in my mind and couldn't see how Annie Power could get beat.

My finger hovered over the cash out button as the race was about to start but she looked in good nick and I withdrew and sat back to watch the race, my heart beating out of my chest. She's cruised through the race and takes up the lead on the home straight, she's clear and I'm counting the cash in my head as she jumps the last... arrrrrggggh!

My heart sunk and i couldn't believe it - it did not feel like I had just lost my original stake, the thought of what I could of won (both the main bet and cash out option) was an irritation for weeks and months to come. Worse still, it made me gamble more to try and win that position back - at times I did, only to chuck it away again but that's another and much longer story.

Anyway, I hope that gives you something to help you visualise your own position on the two outcomes and come to the right decision for yourself.

I appreciate that when you have debts and you have a decision like this sometimes the smaller guaranteed amount doesn't feel enough compared to the possibility of the ultimate outcome, but I sense you have much more at stake than money here - your relationship with your women rides on this as well.

All the best, either way

hahahaha exactly, I was thinking the same thing. Another thing I was thinking is that he is brave to show his face on video like that, if I had a winning ticket I would keep my mouth shout. last year I won £25 on lottery, I got 3 numbers.. yeah I know £25 is nothing but someone stole my ticket in my room, there is 11 other people who live here. 

Your worst case scenario if you do cash out is that you could have won more. Can you cope with this? I reckon so.

Your worst case scenario if you don't cash out is that you lose everything. Can you cope with that? Probably much less so.

Unless you're feeling reckless, or you don't care if you lose the money, you should cash out.

Archived