Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

To cash out...

The odds will drastically change if we lose Sunday mate. Not in a doom and gloom big picture sense but your 1300 notes will be much less.

I wouldn't cash out just yet. Nothing drastic will happen over the next 3 games. It will either go up more or down a little bit but whilst we are 5 points ahead, it's a good position to be in.

Dude, you know that I am always in the habit of listening to you (seriously).... ha ha!

Well, of course - that goes without saying.. ;)

Seriously, though, if you cash-in now and we go on to win it, a small part of you will be disappointed that you lost your nerve. It'll feel like a loss.

You had faith in the boys when you made the bet - keep that faith, now. Be the man who can say, "I believed". Be part of history.

The odds will drastically change if we lose Sunday mate. Not in a doom and gloom big picture sense but your 1300 notes will be much less.

They will not change drastically, we aren't favourites for the title nor the game on Sunday, Arsenal are for both (actually they are joint favourites with us on Bet 365) , that is because the bookies expect Arsenal to beat us on Sunday and our title winning odds reflect that, and the fact we have 5 points to play with. 

Anything other than a crushing defeat and injuries to key players and our title odds will remain pretty stable, if we win then they go up massively.

Thanks for all the advice:

post-18797-0-30292500-1455152056_thumb.p

Cashed out half and cashed out my bet on the Top Four Finish (just under £100) to give me a total of £750 from 2 x £5 bets. The money is useful to me now and the decision was made in conjunction with my fiance. It also leaves me with the possibility of another £2500 if/when we win the league. Some of you might not think it is the right decision but for me it is. I am £750 better off and can let the rest ride until the end of the season. I will not regret it if we do win the league as the money is more useful to me now and more importantly we will have won the league, and if we don't win then I will have received a good amount of cash as a result of our phenomenal form to soften the blow. Good decision. Back to concentrating on what is important: seeing my team perform as serious title contenders for the first time in my life. Time to enjoy the ride. COYB

Thanks for all the advice:

attachicon.gifCashed out.png

Cashed out half and cashed out my bet on the Top Four Finish (just under £100) to give me a total of £750 from 2 x £5 bets. The money is useful to me now and the decision was made in conjunction with my fiance. It also leaves me with the possibility of another £2500 if/when we win the league. Some of you might not think it is the right decision but for me it is. I am £750 better off and can let the rest ride until the end of the season. I will not regret it if we do win the league as the money is more useful to me now and more importantly we will have won the league, and if we don't win then I will have received a good amount of cash as a result of our phenomenal form to soften the blow. Good decision. Back to concentrating on what is important: seeing my team perform as serious title contenders for the first time in my life. Time to enjoy the ride. COYB

Fair play look forward the Sunday night thread, after we have thrashed Arsenal and gone massive favourites. Odds say you can cash out another grand or let it ride...

I once had £12k riding on a bet. Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Birmingham and Carlisle to win the leagues £20 bet.

As unbelievable as it sounds, it came down to the last game of the season and the bet resting on Blackburn wining the last game.

I had £5000 on Man U to win the league in the last week of the season, so I was guaranteed either £6000 if Blackburn did it, or £5000 Man U won it.

I collected £6000 from the potential £12000, but didn't regret for one second hedging my bets.

Luckily for me (days before cash out), William Hill allowed me to bet £5000 of my potential winnings as I certainly did not have that sort of money hanging around.

I once had £12k riding on a bet. Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Birmingham and Carlisle to win the leagues £20 bet.

As unbelievable as it sounds, it came down to the last game of the season and the bet resting on Blackburn wining the last game.

I had £5000 on Man U to win the league in the last week of the season, so I was guaranteed either £6000 if Blackburn did it, or £5000 Man U won it.

I collected £6000 from the potential £12000, but didn't regret for one second hedging my bets.

Luckily for me (days before cash out), William Hill allowed me to bet £5000 of my potential winnings as I certainly did not have that sort of money hanging around.

Now that's the way to do it £6000 off a £20 bet and couldn't loose on last day of season ! Must have been a happy Sunday

Me and 4 mates but 500 on Ronaldo (fat Ronaldo) and Brazil to win the World Cup in Korea the odds were an unbelievable 66-1 because of Brazil's poor form in qualifying

In the final only person that could beat him was his team mate , think he got two in 2nd had fat Ronaldo and we won a small fortune off mark Jarvis

We drank hogans on Narborough road dry lol

But I know if there was cash out we would have cashed out !

So I'm glad there wasn't

There was value sometimes years ago. I remember Gary Lineker being 6/1 nearly every England match to be first goal scorer.

You just waited for England to play and bingo

Quite easy really - kerching

lol brilliant

Yea mark Hatley for rangers in Glasgow was always 3-1 or 4-1 and one season virtually did it every home game

There was a bookies on aylestone road an independent they stopped letting me have football fixed odds coupon bets lol

Bloody Internet has ruined it all !

How many places does the Each way part pay and at what fraction?

At beginning of season you might have got 1/4 the odds first 3 or 4 places some might have done 1/2 the odds first 2 places

It's probably 1/3 or 1/4 the odds now the first 2 places

Archived