Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

Yes first one who I didn't know came on 1830 ish then Blossoms came on at 1930. It may change band wise as I'm sure Blossoms were down to perform at the Big Weekend in Exeter. I may be wrong though! It was quiet at the ground until about 1930 when it got rammed, ladies toilets were queueing to the turnstiles whilst the men's back up as well, full of women who couldn't be arsed to wait! :D

Yeah it was Blossoms last night, Slaves tonight! Meant to be really good apparently, can't wait.

Seen them 4 times and this was the best by far. You could tell they were absolutely loving playing at the ground and it really came across in their performance.

There was always going to be some idiots about, kids who can't handle a beer, but nothing was going to spoil it for me!

DMU choir backed up a couple of the Kasabian songs Rob, along with a small orchestra, trust me you won't be disappointed.

Yeah Slaves are replacing Blossoms tonight. Did someone say the DMU gospel singers were doing a set too?!

Anyone know who the first band were and what their last song was, really enjoyed that.

DMU choir backed up a couple of the Kasabian songs Rob, along with a small orchestra, trust me you won't be disappointed.

Anyone know who the first band were and what their last song was, really enjoyed that.

Cheers mate, looking forward to it.

I think Jeff Wootton was supposed to be the other support act?

Deserved it? Just because they support a different club shouldn't mean they 'deserve' any abuse, esp physical.

Normal people I agree with you. However these were the Stone Island type, who fancy themselves in a fight and were vocally and physically annoyed about the whole Leicester connection. I saw some WBA fans mouthing off about LCFC getting embarrassed in the Champions League and being confrontational. They definitely deserved it.

Were there touts outside the stadium or just people with tickets they're offloading? I remember at Viccy Park (And De Montfort years ago) there were touts buying and selling so that's what i'm banking on.

I've got 1 ticket left, which I might have a buyer for but it's currently a maybe/unsure so i'm thinking worst comes to the worst i'll sell to a tout, or i'll have to become a tout! lol

By the way i'm genuine, I bought for me and my mates, my mates were all maybe's but I knew they'd change their mind, they all did barr one, who is the maybe/unsure (even at this late stage), I didn't buy to sell, I couldn't be doing with the hassle.

£70 give or take. Were you the vlad who appeared on stage :D

Er, yes, ermmmm. I'm doing a signed limited embossed edition of vlad the impaler in City shirt holding the premier league trophy for £500 pounds, erm. Hurry. I've only got 300 left.

I'll also scare the kids at your village fate for 15 quid and unlimited access to the beer tent.

Tickets were being sold in my local at about 18.30 for £25.

lol, I bet some people thought they were going to be minted.

Normal people I agree with you. However these were the Stone Island type, who fancy themselves in a fight and were vocally and physically annoyed about the whole Leicester connection. I saw some WBA fans mouthing off about LCFC getting embarrassed in the Champions League and being confrontational. They definitely deserved it.

If you're dumb enough to go to the Leicester ground, when they've just won the league, watching a band who openly voice their support of the team, you're putting yourself out there to cop some stick.

Just idiotic and to be honest I have no sympathy.

dont take your phones with you, loads stolen last night accoring to posts on kasabians Facebook page

Could it be loads of pissed up people dropping them? I saw this times, but then again I've no idea why people try filming a concert at night as the footage is always shit.

Regards start time, it was 8-30 almost to the dot. Finished 10-30.

If you're dumb enough to go to the Leicester ground, when they've just won the league, watching a band who openly voice their support of the team, you're putting yourself out there to cop some stick.

Just idiotic and to be honest I have no sympathy.

Not really.

I am going to etihad to watch Stone roses. Whilst I won't be giving it "the big un", I don't expect to be beaten up.

Here's the shocker- A lot of people actually want to go and watch the band and the ground just so happens to be venue they are playing

What a brilliant night and what a brilliant end to the season. If Showaddywaddy, Gaye Bykers on Acid or Diesel Park West reform I'm there. Anything to keep this great year going.

Showaddywaddy have a gig, it was in last nights Mercury, fill your boots old timer. ;)

Not really.

I am going to etihad to watch Stone roses. Whilst I won't be giving it "the big un", I don't expect to be beaten up.

Here's the shocker- A lot of people actually want to go and watch the band and the ground just so happens to be venue they are playing

Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. If you give it the 'big 'un' as you refered to it as, then you're an idiot and you're blatantly looking for trouble.

Like you sound like you will, if you go and just enjoy yourself there's not going to be an issue is there, it's not rocket science.

Seen the boys 8 times now and going again tonight only because Slaves are supporting, saw them twice now superb indy/punk duo.

£4.50 for a bottle of warm singha and £6.00 for sausage and chips bit much tho.

There was a Kasabian themed disco in the local hero and DJ was shouting out requests for people wanting to sell tickets. £25 seemed to be the going price from normal people, £70-100 from  robbing bastard cockney touts when asked. He then said did I want to sell mine for £20!!!!

Not really.

Difference being that they aren't doing a gig celebrating Man City's first ever Premier League win.

Not really.

that's different though, that's the stone roses playing at the etihad because it's the biggest/easiest/most ideal concert venue in the north west. this was kasabian playing at leicester because they support leicester, want to celebrate leicester winning the league and wanted to do it with leicester fans. their fans. they even announced the gigs basically as soon as we knew we'd win the league. it was obvious this has as much to do with celebrating the team/the city as it did kasabian, and if you went openly chatting wham about how much you supported someone else/hated leicester then you were going to get dicked. 

The new Munchens are adidas flogging a horse to death!! How many coloured Londons was there???

Munchens tbf are getting like Hamburgs and Londons, but the quality is really good and its the NG colourway. aint missing them mate. aha

Archived