Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Kasabian @ King Power 28th May 2016

Awesome performance as always from the band. I was up in the stands but saw quite a few fights kicking off in the standing area. Looked like most of the trouble was football related as I saw some guy in a City shirt smack some guy then kiss the badge whilst his mates behind him taunted the guy who had been hit. Didn't look very pleasant nor fitting of the occasion but I guess you're always likely to get one or two idiots at an event like that.

To be fair what do you expect when you have loads of arsenal fans giving it bigun. I found it hilarious when the hair cuts got banged out. One lads nose was ruined.

To be fair what do you expect when you have loads of arsenal fans giving it bigun. I found it hilarious when the hair cuts got banged out. One lads nose was ruined.

There were a few casual lads from various clubs who didn't enjoy the whole Leicester love in. What did they really expect? Some WBA and Derby lads got rolled over, deserved it too.

Deserved it? Just because they support a different club shouldn't mean they 'deserve' any abuse, esp physical.

Deserved it? Just because they support a different club shouldn't mean they 'deserve' any abuse, esp physical.

Suppose they were gobbing off though weren't they. I worked in a Leeds city centre bar for years and the amount of man united fans who got kicked in for giving it the big one would have astounded you, they all deserved it as well.

Anyone who chooses to go to a different city and starts mouthing off for football related reasons deserves a good hiding.

Can't say much about oppsotion fans, a group of lads from our own support (at least they claimed to be Leicester fans) were embarrassing with their behaviour. Watched some girl sniff something out of a small medicine bottle then throw up all over the back of people's legs close to the front of the stage.

Top night though, still not as good as two years ago but I loved every minute of it.

What time did the show actually start and end?

Kasabian came on about 2030 and it ended at 2230. The gig was brilliant and from where I was sitting (in the away end) I didn't see any trouble. Well worth the £50 I thought.

Kasabian came on about 2030 and it ended at 2230. The gig was brilliant and from where I was sitting (in the away end) I didn't see any trouble. Well worth the £50 I thought.

Cheers mate, that's where I'm sitting tonight as well. Were you there when the support acts started?

Cheers mate, that's where I'm sitting tonight as well. Were you there when the support acts started?

Yes first one who I didn't know came on 1830 ish then Blossoms came on at 1930. It may change band wise as I'm sure Blossoms were down to perform at the Big Weekend in Exeter. I may be wrong though! It was quiet at the ground until about 1930 when it got rammed, ladies toilets were queueing to the turnstiles whilst the men's back up as well, full of women who couldn't be arsed to wait! :D

Yes first one who I didn't know came on 1830 ish then Blossoms came on at 1930. It may change band wise as I'm sure Blossoms were down to perform at the Big Weekend in Exeter. I may be wrong though! It was quiet at the ground until about 1930 when it got rammed, ladies toilets were queueing to the turnstiles whilst the men's back up as well, full of women who couldn't be arsed to wait! :D

Yeah Slaves are replacing Blossoms tonight. Did someone say the DMU gospel singers were doing a set too?!

Archived