Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

VICTORY PARADE: Leicester Is #HavingAParty!

**** taking a car into that utter chaos. Park and ride all the way.

Coming from Cambridge so was thinking of training from market Harborough, now considering the industrial estate at the dry dock and possibly leaving 30 mins early,

Just wondering if that end of London Road will be closed?

My poor sister lives near Viccy Park (not as close as some though) and she's taken a taxi to work cause street parking plus 80-100,000 people equals mayhem.

Honestly not sure what the traffic will be like, Arriva and the P&R are all advertising their services but how quickly will they get there? The rush hour plus the incoming cars, surely even the bus lanes won't save much time?

Coming from Cambridge so was thinking of training from market Harborough, now considering the industrial estate at the dry dock and possibly leaving 30 mins early,

Just wondering if that end of London Road will be closed?

Seriously you are better to either do park and ride or drive to Market Harborough or Loughborough and getting the train in. Avoid driving into Leicester like the plague

My poor sister lives near Viccy Park (not as close as some though) and she's taken a taxi to work cause street parking plus 80-100,000 people equals mayhem.

Honestly not sure what the traffic will be like, Arriva and the P&R are all advertising their services but how quickly will they get there? The rush hour plus the incoming cars, surely even the bus lanes won't save much time?

It will just be bedlam. We could always chip in for a plane and skydive into the park? Leaving at the end might be a struggle though.

You'd think on such a monumentus occasion they'd atleast have buses and trains running later than 9.30, could be 100,000 or more and they give everyone 30 mins from when it finishes to catch the bus...

That's already extended to 21:30 aswell. There will be thousands still waiting for a bus after that time. If they just stop the buses and **** off then its an utter disgrace. The police would have something to say about it Id like to think.

May take a walk up there soon. I need a Mild Trail sticker from the Old Horse.

Got my camera out yesterday. Charged a couple of batteries and it still won't turn on.

There is either fault or I have not charge the batteries enough. I have three but one doesn't fit right. It goes in but too tight and has to be prised out.

Hope nothing too major is wrong. No longer covered and its a decent one. A Nikon. Won't even worl connected to the mains.

Archived