Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

VICTORY PARADE: Leicester Is #HavingAParty!

There is loads of on street parking out of the city, you'll need to walk circa 20 minutes though. If going to Victoria Park head up towards the 

Doe's any one know where the secret cheap (free) parking will be on Monday?...I can get there before midday!

If you're going to Victoria park head up towards Leicester Racecourse, there is loads of street parking there

Doe's any one know where the secret cheap (free) parking will be on Monday?...I can get there before midday!

They are stopping the on street parking from 6am around the immediate area. Not sure how far that stretches but I would suggest maybe driving towards the Leicester Racecourse and then going down London Road. Loads of side streets there i'm sure you could park up there. Expect a bit of a walk though.

I really wanna go got the time off as well booked my hotel but I bloody went and cut my right eye and i mean the inside so I got one eye am seeing out of :( more like .( really hope it heals by Sunday if not going back to a&e and seeing what gonna happen :,(

we've just won the fúcking league, you cant ask for no dick heads and good weatherwill the bus top tour be televised as im plastic and would rather watch it that way.

BBC-east midlands, have mentioned they will be there live, for the bus-top celebrations.If it ends up as only

highlights, cant say. Midlands ITV also reporting on the bus top parade.

BBC-east midlands, have mentioned they will be there live, for the bus-top celebrations.If it ends up as only

highlights, cant say. Midlands ITV also reporting on the bus top parade.

Fat lot of fookin good for us Southern Foxes - good job we all got the day off to be there!!

Fat lot of fookin good for us Southern Foxes - good job we all got the day off to be there!!

In Germany, its a bank holiday (whitsun)

Time I have..

Money a bit tight..but!!

I just cant get there.

Enjoy your travel, and time on this special title celebration day.

sort of lost in space..feeling.

So Sky will be my savour...

but it will hurt not being able to soak up the great atmosphere that will

be pleasantly an explosion of uncontainable joy.

Envious, jealous, out of my mind....are the easy words to find, but still doesnt work..

I really wanna go got the time off as well booked my hotel but I bloody went and cut my right eye and i mean the inside so I got one eye am seeing out of :( more like .( really hope it heals by Sunday if not going back to a&e and seeing what gonna happen :,(

You're not having a good week mate, what with your brakes and now your eye!

You're not having a good week mate, what with your brakes and now your eye!

I know tell me about dude. Its as if someone is trying make sure i dont go down lol still have one good eye tho i can just dress up as captain hook n wear an eye patch lol but it suck am not bothered about not being able to get a refund on hotel just wanna be there and have fun :)

If you've got sky (or freesat fro that matter) you'll be able to get bbc midlands whereever you are.  On Sky look up in the channel number 950s and 960s

If you've got sky (or freesat fro that matter) you'll be able to get bbc midlands whereever you are.  On Sky look up in the channel number 950s and 960s

Cant afford Sky mate, spending too much travelling up and down from Hampshire for games, but I'll see if its on Mobdro repeat or summat on tuesday

I wonder if BBC will do it on the red button? I am not far from London Road so will wait there if it goes by the station. Is the route on a previous page?

Its OK the thread is only 3 pages and I looked on the first at the  OP. Printed the route  off.

Archived