Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

VICTORY PARADE: Leicester Is #HavingAParty!

Either way, there isn't a lot of room for movement in terms of the date to have the parade, so surely people can see that and see that by starting at 6pm, it at least gives people the best chance, rather than just crying and moaning about it lol

i agree. I can't make it and am pretty annoyed I can't as the opportunity might not come about. But can understand date availability is restricted. 

Could it not have been done on 22nd? Or the Bank Holiday Monday at the end of the month?

i agree. I can't make it and am pretty annoyed I can't as the opportunity might not come about. But can understand date availability is restricted.

Could it not have been done on 22nd? Or the Bank Holiday Monday at the end of the month?

Without all our internationals?

Nice many suckers will be at work so I'll prob get a good spot.

Same!

Finally, a benefit to being a postie!

Or it would be if I wasn't already off work that week.

just booked my train ticket- £54 for the two of us from London, which isn't that bad. I though the privatised rogues would jack the prices up immediately it as announced - but haven’t done so yet

IVe already reserved my seat, at the top of the clock-tower, mind you I need a few volunteers to help

pull the block n tackle to get me up there....

Trying to see if I can get Leicester for 2 days.I am off to Sardinia on the 20th...

Will get busking On the streets of Mainz, to try and collect

travel fund and 1-2 overnightnight stay...

Might smuggle a couple of refugees in , inside my Rucksack...That would pay for it.!!!

God, I just hope I can squeeze it in, what a day it will be to get back to my home town...

Victory park is a poor choice. Yes, it can take many people, but if you're not near the front, and the stage is head high, you won't see shit.

The Oval at Abbey park would be a more appropriate choice. Can hold just as many people, and it has a balcony high up so that everyone can see the players holding the trophy.

I would suggest Abbey park is closer to fans generally too.

Victory park is a poor choice. Yes, it can take many people, but if you're not near the front, and the stage is head high, you won't see shit.

The Oval at Abbey park would be a more appropriate choice. Can hold just as many people, and it has a balcony high up so that everyone can see the players holding the trophy.

VIcky park,and have you seen the entrances to Abbey park?Strugled to get in when it was the Abbey Park Show or City of Leicester show.(if anyone else remembers that 1970's ish)

you obviously weren't at Kasabian the other year, incredible gig and you could see from pretty much the whole park I imagine that they will use the same sort of set up.

Does anyone know if the shop will be open Monday? As on the website it states that the ground will be closed on Monday but I'm not sure if that means the shop as well?

Vicky Park will have big screens so will work fine. Ive booked half a day off so will be at Vicky park about 1pm. Should hopefully get a decent spot near the stage. Cant wait

A 6 hour wait? Rather you than me.

If you're making a day of it then you might as well just head to viccy park and spend the time there. Folks finishing work at the usual  - I guess would be better off finding a place on the route and then heading to viccy park after.

6 hours of drinking in the sunshine singing leicester songs? rather me than anyone tbh. might get there Sunday night and just carry on partying.

Should be a good afternoon providing the dick heads stay away and the weather holds off ☀️

we've just won the fúcking league, you cant ask for no dick heads and good weather

will the bus top tour be televised as im plastic and would rather watch it that way.

Archived