Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

VICTORY PARADE: Leicester Is #HavingAParty!

Were you at sileby pal? I had to abandon and grab the number two bus. Nuts

Yes mate, fuming only 2 carriages. I have my boy with me and don't know the bus routes. Home and BBQ, I'll watch East Midlands today unfortunately.

Yes mate, fuming only 2 carriages. I have my boy with me and don't know the bus routes. Home and BBQ, I'll watch East Midlands today unfortunately.

It was crazy. There is an extra few trains on if you wanna grab one at 17:24?

The doors slammed shut on people at the front.

Leicester will parade the Premier League trophy on an open-top bus around the city's streets on Monday night – and you can watch the whole event live on Sky Sports News HQ.

... Wish I could be back 'home' tonight with all you guys to celebrate and enjoy the party ... make all of us that work away from Gods County proud ... enjoy and make some noise, I want to hear you lot down here in Somerset!

Thinking of taking train Syston to Leicester, but bet train will be packed.

Are you gonna come back by train as they are expecting thousands to be coming back so they said expect delays.

Are you gonna come back by train as they are expecting thousands to be coming back so they said expect delays.

Decided not to go, next train is 19:12 from Syston; so by the time I get to Victoria Park, and as players only on stand for around 45 minutes, won't get a good view of things.

I enjoyed the celebrations at the Everton game, the home of the champions for the first time. Will never forget.

Decided not to go, next train is 19:12 from Syston; so by the time I get to Victoria Park, and as players only on stand for around 45 minutes, won't get a good view of things.

I enjoyed the celebrations at the Everton game, the home of the champions for the first time. Will never forget.

Some of the fast trains to London are stopping at Barrow, Sileby & Syston, i'd imagine there gonna be rammed though. 

Archived