Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

VICTORY PARADE: Leicester Is #HavingAParty!

The park is not enclosed.  It's sunny right now.  Tow trucks and parking wardens are having the time of their lives in Clarendon Park.  Those "No Parking" signs are for real.  The cash point at the city end of the park is out of cash, but the ones on Queens Road are still working.

1463401929720251.jpg

He's alive. 

It's nice that he's alive and well (as well as can be) and he's getting to see this. His life obviously COMPLETELY revolves around this club and he must be feeling very happy - and drunk (probably).

It's easy for people to laugh and joke about him but he's a person just like everyone else and the last year will have been quite the ride for him. Fair play. 

That bit won't be so easy!

Yeah I'll worry about that later lol. I'm here now that's all that matters. Only problem is I have my missus, her gran and a 3 year old tagging along. Gonna have to lose them and find my mates at some point they're already moaning because I'm drinking haha

Yeah I'll worry about that later lol. I'm here now that's all that matters. Only problem is I have my missus, her gran and a 3 year old tagging along. Gonna have to lose them and find my mates at some point they're already moaning because I'm drinking haha

Ditto pal, I've got 2 year old twins in a pushchair, a 10 year old, my missus and mother with me... #excessbaggage lol

Archived