Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Every other premier league team including Swansea and Hull seem capable of putting a performance together, except us at the moment.

Worrying times.

Results go badly in the next week we could be bottom very soon.

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Every other premier league team including Swansea and Hull seem capable of putting a performance together, except us at the moment.

Worrying times.

Results go badly in the next week we could be bottom very soon.

I haven't seen us play so badly since the dark days of 2004-2008... we are bloody boring to watch but at the same time losing... not a good combo. I have a good feeling about today though, think we will perform .

That game against Man City away for me goes down as one of the greatest PL performances, I hope we can do that again and kick start a revival 

I thought we couldn't have been overtaken by Hull in the table due to our superior goal difference, anway?

Note how strange that sounds, trying to find something positive in our current situation when you have to compare yourself to Hull City. lol

Guardiola has took Man City backwards, obviously it's early in his career there and is building a new team.

New players were and are needed but the signing of Bravo and Stones has sent Man City a step backwards.

Stones, Englands big hope :crylaugh: How the 'mighty' have fallen....

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Dreadful dive from snodgrass that.

He's tweeted to apologise 

He still accepted the penalty at the time, took it and scored. If he really felt remorse, he would have told the ref there and then, like Fowler did all those years back.

guardiola is a shit manager and a shit house of a person. the way he comes across in the media is awful. he clearly had no idea who we were despite a random fella in outer mongolia probably being able to tell you we were gonna boot it dead far and hope vardy ran after it quicker than everyone else. 

his chopping and changing, his incredibly shit tactics that football hipsters wank over because you can do that in barca or bayern are being absolutely annihilated. the weird thing he does with full backs playing inside centre backs, his goalkeeper being alright at everything except goalkeeping, taking your striker off when you need a goal and replacing him with a centre mid who you've already told everyone you hate. 

hope they finish about 7th and he never comes back to england. 

Chelsea win 1-0 earlier at West Brom. 9th win in a row. Best team in the league I think. As opposed to Mourinho who said Spurs were. Don't think he can face praising his old club lol.

Utd winning against Spurs. Mkhitaryan scoring. Wonder where they'd be if he played earlier on in the season.

Archived