Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

2 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I really dislike Liverpool, weirdly I don't know any plastic Man U, Chelsea or Arsenal fans but I know plenty of plastic Liverpool 'fans'.

But, don't you stop being plastic after 25 years without a major title( apart from the CL)

1 minute ago, the fox said:

Even better, with one game in hand.

We do have a game in hand on Burnley, West Ham, and Bournemouth.

Saints, however, actually have a game in hand on us.

1 minute ago, WiFoxes said:

We do have a game in hand on Burnley, West Ham, and Bournemouth.

Saints, however, actually have a game in hand on us.

If we keep this form,  no team can stand a chance apart from Chelsea, united and spurs

9 minutes ago, the fox said:

1 and only 1. Leicester city. I'm just happy that the " klopp is the best thing since sliced bread" brigade will shut up

As opposed to the Pep Guardiola "brigade"? lol

You were a Barcelona fan the other week. lol

Just now, Finnegan said:

As opposed to the Pep Guardiola "brigade"? lol

You were a Barcelona fan the other week. lol

The deference is, people are already saying that pep is found out, a lot less people are saying that about klopp.

I'm gobsmacked at the amount of negative things people say about the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool and the other big teams. 

All of the above make the premier league what it is. I'm sat here thoroughly enjoying the Man City v Liverpool game and couldnt care less who thinks what club is "tinpot" or have "plastic fans". 

Frankly I find such comments utterly pathetic.

1 minute ago, the fox said:

The deference is, people are already saying that pep is found out, a lot less people are saying that about klopp.

Tbf, Klopp has managed to get a doggo Liverpool side to about second or third, even without a defence.

He's managed to turn Lallana in to one of the best attacking midfielders in the country which is pretty special.

And I say that as someone who hates Liverpool AND Lallana.

2 minutes ago, Aeropars said:

I'm gobsmacked at the amount of negative things people say about the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool and the other big teams. 

All of the above make the premier league what it is. I'm sat here thoroughly enjoying the Man City v Liverpool game and couldnt care less who thinks what club is "tinpot" or have "plastic fans". 

Frankly I find such comments utterly pathetic.

Are you sure footy fan forums are for you ?

lol

Archived