Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I didn't see the Man City incident but the Liverpool pen is stonewall, . 

Thought you were talking about the foul. But the pool pen is 100% correct. in a match like this, it could be a bone crushing tackle and you will still find players that complain about it.

1 minute ago, the fox said:

Thought you were talking about the foul. But the pool pen is 100% correct. in a match like this, it could be a bone crushing tackle and you will still find players that complain about it.

refs need to have the backing from the fa to send all the cvnts off tbh

If you're not the captain and you're talking to me, you're getting booked.

You don't immediately shut the **** up when I show you the card, you're getting another one. See ya.

This is a game between two shit teams!!

I stand by my comments, barr Chelsea this league isn't much stronger or better than last season.

If only we'd not ****ed about so much earlier in the season we'd be top 6.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If you're not the captain and you're talking to me, you're getting booked.

I agree, make it like the NBA, if you protest a lot you will get a tech, and if you don't shut up you will get sent off, seems fair to me.

Thought Sterling had done alright today and this season!

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Amazed that Toure wasn't sent off after 20 mins. Ref couldn't have had a better view of it.

I can see why the ref didn't give hit. The ball was bouncing so that's why he's gone in a bit high. But there was no malice or intent in Toure's challenge and the momentum had gone by the time his foot made contact with Can. 

Archived