Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Manchester United is where Jose Mourinho wants to be for the foreseeable future.

In an interview with SIC that was published in a number of Portuguese newspapers, Mourinho spoke of his desire to stay at Old Trafford for "many years" but admitted he isn't the type of manager to spend a decade at one club.

"(A minimum of) three years, I think I will be here, I think the club understood the necessity to give stability to all levels," Mourinho said, according to the Press Association. "I believe if we do that, even without a massive success, which is harder in football, even more so in England, but with some type of success, I see myself here if they want me to stay.

"If they want me to stay I will stay, but like I say, we both need to be happy. I'm not a type of person to be at a club 10, 15 years, without real success. I need to have true success, my life is like that, I need that pride and happiness. In all honesty, I would like things to go well and be here many years."

.....Not a dig at wenger at all...

19 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

I'd hope we'd try and become more of a possesion based team. He would be a brilliant signing if we wanted to achieve this.

I'd rather we didn't.  Trying to adopt that tactics been half our problem this season 

3 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

I think it was more down to personal rather than tactics. 3/4 of our back 4 Can't pass the ball

lol you're not wrong. But then it would have to be a slow transition. 

Personally prefer the way we play. Very exciting going forward and we seem to be possession footballs kryptonite

12 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

lol you're not wrong. But then it would have to be a slow transition. 

Personally prefer the way we play. Very exciting going forward and we seem to be possession footballs kryptonite

'Footballs Kryptonite' I am using that, thanks ??

9 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Spuds will be smoking the little Hamlet ciggerello again this season..... 

But will never savor the big Havana Cigar!.... 

Absolutely . Then off to the CL next season to be bundled out at the first round stage by a team from Malta or Latvia and repeat lol

5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Surely they must have a lot of away gamesnow though lol 

Well, it's partly because of a few matches that have been postponed which has worked to their favour. But that's where the luck has come in for them and it irks me when their fans call us "lucky leicester"!!

The thing is, though they have to play the same teams twice like everyone else, having a very favourable run of fixtures really can make a difference than if they had say, 3 tough matches in a row against top clubs. I still think they are paper tigers and, like many on here have said, they really are protected by the FA.

2 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I must admit to not giving a s*** about Manager of the Month awards but Guardiola is Feb MoM -

Why?

Who knew ?

pretty sure he was the only manager to win all their games in that month. 

Archived