Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf, Klopp has managed to get a doggo Liverpool side to about second or third, even without a defence.

He's managed to turn Lallana in to one of the best attacking midfielders in the country which is pretty special.

And I say that as someone who hates Liverpool AND Lallana.

Doggo? Pool's midfield is amazing and their defence is better than man city's (IMO)

Lallana was always good, but yeah, I will give him that. He defiantly made them better

2 minutes ago, The Floyd said:

I'm not sure that one average performance from a £50 million player warrants nationwide praise.

He played good (IMO), not the greatest of games but that tackle on mane defiantly deserves the praise.

12 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Who was it on here that said Sterling would win a Ballon D'Or one day? lol

Surely not! The amount of promising attacking moves he butchers is unreal. Game after game.

11 minutes ago, Koke said:

Forget the miss but just watch the Man City defenders. Just ball watching. These lot are in top 4 ffs.

I think the table says otherwise mate. I would agree they can be easily exposed in attack but they can equally open you up at the other end. Aguero has some of the best movement up front in the world for me.

Love me a bit of Man City conspiracy..

"Might sound a bit "tin foil hat" but I really think there needs to be an investigation. Into these refereeing "inconsistencies" not even trying to hide how bent it is now, this season has been the worst I've ever known. Oliver clearly had his "instructions" at half time."

"It is a systemic and multi-level thing. The referees are biased against us it seems and certainly against certain players in the team like Sterling but it is a reflection of the general feeling of the media in general towards the club.There is little or no outrage when we are duped by the referees. The ''pundits'' only address it at best but most times they ignore it or briefly mention it."

"That is my point exactly.We need people within making noise and sensationalizing it so that it becomes forced into the consciousness of the media and consequently the officials. Who remembers the Walker push? no one. This game and the incidents will be forgotten in no time."

lol

Burnley scored with a blatant handball in the 87th minute against us but we moved on from it pretty quickly, despite losing the game. Musa was denied a penalty against Arsenal. Is there a conspiracy against us? :D

29 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

@the fox Just so you don't drive me spare, please note that the word 'defiantly' is NOT the same in meaning (or indeed spelling) as the word 'definitely'.

It drives me crackers, I have no idea why.

It's an autocorrect thing, in his defence. I don't know why it does it but I'm fairly sure occasionally if you mis spell definitely it will change it to defiantly 

Just now, SystonFox said:

It's an autocorrect thing, in his defence. I don't know why it does it but I'm fairly sure occasionally if you mis spell definitely it will change it to defiantly 

I know, you're right. I just wish people would check before they click Submit, I think it might prevent a lot of arguments, given how careless people are in what they write generally. This is a useful, and fairly uncontroversial, example.

Thought Middlesbrough played competitively and went for the 'go for it, nothing to lose' mentality. Unlike under Karanka where they looked rather pedestrian.

Unlucky not to taken a point, before that awful Valdes mishap.

Shame Mourinho hasn't grown up yet really and celebrated towards the tunnel with a few minutes remaining, instead of waiting for the final whistle and shaking Agnew's hand.

10 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

hilarious if he's not posting from his phone lol 

7 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

@the fox Just so you don't drive me spare, please note that the word 'defiantly' is NOT the same in meaning (or indeed spelling) as the word 'definitely'.

It drives me crackers, I have no idea why.

lol, my bad there, not a native english speaker and auto correct is doing all the work

Archived