Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Really? I can accept you might not have seen Calvert-Lewin before and Tom Davies has only broke into the team this season, but the rest are regulars.

Yeah those are the two I meant, perhaps went overboard with the use of the word "half" lol 

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Exactly a failer, been good all game but you can't do that just get rid asap don't let it run 

They're 2-1 down in the last minute, he looked to be trying to open up the angle to make it easier to keep the ball in play rather than booting it out.

1 minute ago, martyn said:

They're 2-1 down in the last minute, he looked to be trying to open up the angle to make it easier to keep the ball in play rather than booting it out.

Don't agree he took too long, you can't do that especially in the PL... maybe I'm just too use to seeing the best keeper in the world in kasper though 

The Boro v Man United match proved that football will slowly wither and die, at least, it will if tossers keep doing those pre-arranged fancy handshake routines.

Eurgh.

Just Eurgh.

Archived