Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Official Chelsea AWAY Match Day Thread

This looks like friendly at times but it's hard to fault the lads. Would be lovely if Vards could bag one... even better if two!

COYL

Spurs are making my day, folding like a carpet lol Obviously Wenger must stay if the table remains as it is now

Unbelievable, what a season! lol

Fighting Cock - ha

Smoked Salmon said: ↑

YOU ****ING BOTTLE *****. COMMITTING US FANS, WHO PAY ALL OUR HARD EARNED, TO ANOTHER TOTTERINGHAMS DAY

YOU

****ING

BOTTLING

Done with this ****ing shit.

Done with it. Going out.

SO.****ING.ANGRY.

*****. *****. *****. *****.

expected end of season performance, no-one really cares about the result. maybe we do better second half. schmeichal been good but i wish he would try and catch the ball more

He's had more catches than the other golden glove candidates this season

lol at okazaki has to play at least 45 mins every week. Is it in his contract or something? Hopefully we break out of walking pace second half.

the need for Okazaki was pretty obvious after that first half display.

Also does anyone know if Wasyl will get a medal for playing this game? I make it his 5th appearance

He's played four times, Everton home and away, Arsenal away and today.

It looks a bit weird seeing CR strolling his area on the sidelines in his suit in the sunshine as our Manager. Just how I remember him doing as Chelsea Manager so many times all those years ago. And now he's ours. All ours

Fighting Cock - ha

Smoked Salmon said: ↑

YOU ****ING BOTTLE *****. COMMITTING US FANS, WHO PAY ALL OUR HARD EARNED, TO ANOTHER TOTTERINGHAMS DAY

YOU

****ING

BOTTLING

Done with this ****ing shit.

Done with it. Going out.

SO.****ING.ANGRY.

*****. *****. *****. *****.

Mate, please I'm trying to concentrate on watching our game lol I'm in tears already lol

Archived