Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Official Chelsea AWAY Match Day Thread

Jesus. I was there a couple of weeks ago. Makes you think don't it?!

Scary mate, hope it's nothing serious. Could be some sort of hoax maybe? Who knows but guess they wouldn't have called it off unless they felt genuine concern. Shame for all involved and what a ball ache having to rearrange it all again...

Scary mate, hope it's nothing serious. Could be some sort of hoax maybe? Who knows but guess they wouldn't have called it off unless they felt genuine concern. Shame for all involved and what a ball ache having to rearrange it all again...

What's happening with Sky? Weren't they meant to be showing that game?

What's scary?  Nothing's happened.

What's happening with Sky? Weren't they meant to be showing that game?

Yeah, they had it on SS1 but now showing the Man City game on both SS1 and SS2

What's scary? Nothing's happened.

Well there's a package inside a stadium full of over 75000 people that they've referred to as a suspicious package. If it's suspicious I'm kind of guessing they haven't got a clue what it is. If they haven't got a clue what it is, then I could be anything, like you know a bomb. So I'd say the thought that someone could walk into a hugely populated building with something that has the potential to blow a few thousand people to pieces, and nobody knows about it, is pretty scary. And I'd think if you were recently there, the thought that that could happen is quite scary too.

Well there's a package inside a stadium full of over 75000 people that they've referred to as a suspicious package. If it's suspicious I'm kind of guessing they haven't got a clue what it is. If they haven't got a clue what it is, then I could be anything, like you know a bomb. So I'd say the thought that someone could walk into a hugely populated building with something that has the potential to blow a few thousand people to pieces, and nobody knows about it, is pretty scary. And I'd think if you were recently there, the thought that that could happen is quite scary too.

All very true, but if it turns out to be someone's sandwiches, that someone is going to be in a bit of trouble.

Archived