Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

To me this is very clear from the original announcement re selling tickets for Community Shield

SELLING ARRANGEMENTS 

Tickets for Leicester City’s FA Community Shield clash with Manchester United will NOT be on sale via Leicester City Football Club, unless you are purchasing a ticket for a wheelchair user. 

Just as I said in my post of yesterday only wheelchair users could get tickets directly from the Leicester Sales Office...Everyone else has to go through Seetickets and they are very specific that you have to have a membership no to buy from them.Doesn't matter what history you have . .So as others have said buy a city fox membership which are on general sale and a match ticket for total outlay of £41......Basically the same cost of a ticket for a match at The King Power...Great value to see The Champions take on one of the "biggest "clubs in the world at Wembley.....Looking forward to my weekend in London :scarf:

Does anybody know if SeeTickets require a separate city fox membership for each ticket? I'm planning on buying two tickets, do I only need to buy the city fox membership for myself, and not my other half? Or would we both need city fox memberships?

Cheers

44 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

As you keep saying. Quite clear the poor selling strategy is responsible for this rather than a lack of demand.

It's been the strategy for some time it as always going to be like this , but it's demand as well , some at club are shocked at the poor take up from STH's , it's given them food for thought on expansion plans I think they will look at all the evidence after this season 

2 minutes ago, halfpipe said:

Does anybody know if SeeTickets require a separate city fox membership for each ticket? I'm planning on buying two tickets, do I only need to buy the city fox membership for myself, and not my other half? Or would we both need city fox memberships?

Cheers

Yes seperate number for each ticket bought 

I guess the issue, as it has been for a while now, is the one ticket per person thing. Sure cap it at 4 or 6... but one means that everyone has to buy a membership to then buy a ticket, which is fine in small families, couples or friend groups. But say there's lots of you and realistically only one or two of you will ever make use of the membership, it's not quite as appealing as some are saying.

I bought myself and gf city fox because we will more than likely get a chance to use it again for the odd 'unattractive' game or cup game. And if not then yep we've gone to Wembley and it wasn't much of a commitment for two people. 

16 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Maybe some people are hoping it goes to a general sale rather than being forced into buying a membership that will probably be a waste of money. 

It's not really a waste of money. Membership and ticket for me cost £40 with the obvious added on costs for seetickets

8 minutes ago, Head Honcho said:

It's not really a waste of money. Membership and ticket for me cost £40 with the obvious added on costs for seetickets

I don't see it as a waste of money either but some might. 

The club should open it back up to season ticket holders. 

12 minutes ago, Shauno45 said:

Looking for 2 tickets for the game. Thanks.

Buy a membership! The only tickets anyone will be re-selling now will be the early £40-50 ones... so pay £20 for city fox and £21 for a ticket and it's more or less the same... you might be high up but really just like with our ground there's no BAD views... just height.

From what I saw they had a fair few tickets left in the upper Level 5, my tickets are in 510, and im pretty sure when I got to choose it went to around 520, so im guessing there is still a decent amount left

1 minute ago, adamm8 said:

From what I saw they had a fair few tickets left in the upper Level 5, my tickets are in 510, and im pretty sure when I got to choose it went to around 520, so im guessing there is still a decent amount left

Dont think I was given a choice... might be wrong but i'm sure it just took me straight to the checkout after picking two together for me lol 

2 minutes ago, adamm8 said:

Just to play devils advocate you only need to have 1 ticket available in a block for that block to be selectable 

9 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Buy a membership! The only tickets anyone will be re-selling now will be the early £40-50 ones... so pay £20 for city fox and £21 for a ticket and it's more or less the same... you might be high up but really just like with our ground there's no BAD views... just height.

Cheers for the heads up mate. I'm a season ticket holder, it's for my brother and nephew. 

Just now, Shauno45 said:

Cheers for the heads up mate. I'm a season ticket holder, it's for my brother and nephew. 

No worries... I wasn't being pissy or anything, it can get lost in previous pages on here and the clubs comms team is garbage. 

Archived