Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

Guys from the very start they have said tickets will only be sold to members, the club will not be selling any tickets with the exception of those needing wheelchair access... The tickets left are £20 and with the cost of City Fox membership of £20 to enable you ge one it's a total of  £40 for an adult ticket

Guest CityFan 06
6 minutes ago, baker11 said:

What stage of sales are they currently at? Still members? 

Quite shocked we have not sold out.

I'm the same, thought we'd sell this out comfortably at first but not yet it seems. Anyone know any figures as to how much we've sold?

49 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Maybe some people are hoping it goes to a general sale rather than being forced into buying a membership that will probably be a waste of money. 

If it gets you a Wembley ticket then it's hadly a waste of money. 

57 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Embarrassing if we don't sell out. Surely there can't be that many spare. I thought the majority of ST holders would have got a ticket, if not for them then someone else. 

Not quite the same as they had played plenty of times at Wembley in recent years but Man City didn't sell out for this fixture 

56 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Where have our fans gone? lol

Just shows you, all those thousands of fans on the parade have probably never seen a match. I know some in the park hadn't as they were talking amongst themselves about player surnames when they brought them onto the stage.

To think some on here were mocking Hull for not selling out in May. lol

7 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

If it gets you a Wembley ticket then it's hadly a waste of money. 

Loads on here are reluctant to buy memberships, you only have to read their grovelling posts for tickets or refs to see that.

They don't want to pay out to join a queue at a certain stage decided by how much their willing to spend for essentially  nothing.

33 minutes ago, promised land said:

Just shows you, all those thousands of fans on the parade have probably never seen a match. I know some in the park hadn't as they were talking amongst themselves about player surnames when they brought them onto the stage.

To think some on here were mocking Hull for not selling out in May. lol

People mocked me when I stated categorically this would NOT be a sell out to season tickets and members 

the club are already on a virtual general sale by selling new memberships to try sell tickets ! 

Pathetic really and shows the call for expansion of the KP is a joke ! Come January a fox member will get any ticket they want ! 

Is anyone else getting the train to London Euston? 

Could do with a little help. What's the station nearest Wembley as I know there's a few stations called Wembley. I want the station not too far from the pubs either! Which leads to another question. What's the best pub to go to pre match!

Guest Mee-9

Someone should organise a mass Leicester fan gathering in trafalgar square.

Turn the square blue.

2 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Is anyone else getting the train to London Euston? 

Could do with a little help. What's the station nearest Wembley as I know there's a few stations called Wembley. I want the station not too far from the pubs either! Which leads to another question. What's the best pub to go to pre match!

Wembley Park is your best bet mate, walk down the road from Euston to King's Cross St. Pancras tube of Euston Square and get the metropolitan line direct and then turn left outside the station and down the main road, most pubs will be down there!

Archived