Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drygon

Harry Kane should start for England ahead of Jamie Vardy at Euro 2016, insists Teddy Sheringham

Well he's another one to add to the chop list when the revolution comes....

It's one thing to say you rate Kane higher than Vardy (I mean it's still wrong and the majority of his supporting arguments are complete lies but you know). But to say Rooney should play in behind and Vardy should be on the bench means you should probably have your tongue and fingers cut off so you're unable to express an opinion ever again.

I'm all for freedom of speech but I'll have to start making exceptions with some of these people.

Pub was busy I'm guessing ? Bank holidays normally are.

If we're playing with one striker then I don't think any Leicester fan can deny that it should be Kane up front.

However, we all know that we should be playing two strikers and Vardy should be partnering Kane down the middle.

Bang on. I think deep down he knows that it should be Kane + Vardy. Its more a case of - what about Rooney? can't leave our talisman out can we.

As much as people say Rooney should be left out be won't be. In this case it'll be a sad case of we'll never know what might have been. Although to be fair to Rooney he looked pretty sharp Friday night. If Dele Alli hadn't had such a good season we would probably get Vardy and Kane in a two.

I don't understand this Kane has more to his gagne than Vardy rubbish... assists alone will tell you otherwise

Have you ever trained someone on a new process or skill? Perhaps you thought it would be an easy, straightforward task. But once you actually started the session, it may have been harder than you expected.

Everyone has different learning styles reading-plus-grey.gif. So, how do you present information so that the trainee, or group of trainees, is learning effectively? And when is it appropriate to offer feedback, or ask for a demonstration of skills, to ensure that trainees understand your message?

Gagne's Nine Levels of Learning provide a step-by-step approach that can help managers, trainers, and facilitators structure their training so that their students or teams get the most from their learning opportunities.

:P

Ask a centre half which one they would rather play against, and i`m pretty sure they would say Kane.

Good player that Kane is, he doesn`t possess the one thing that frightens defenders most, Pace, which Vardy has that in abundance, and he is an absolute nightmare for defenders!

Sherringham was very similar to Kane when he played, so i suppose that, and the fact that he will be influenced by his Tottenham Hotbottlers connection, we shouldn`t be surprised by his opinion really.

Good, but what about Tottenham Bottlespur? Bottleham Botspur?

But he will play players like Henderson who is just a poor mans gerrard, Milner who has had one decent season and is completely bang average. Along with 3 game a season part time smoker jack the lad wilshere. Along with the myth that is Raheem Sterling.

**** it, I'm going into coaching after this tournament.

Kane is our best forward, no doubt about it. But the answer is not one over the other, it's actually playing two up front. We must be the only Country to have to great forwards and will not play them together. Hodgson will do the same shite and play one up front, if Vardy does feature he'll be wide.

I saw a stat earlier that Kane had had the most shots this season of any player, 159, a full 40 odd more than anyone else. Yet he only scored 1 more than Vardy and Aguero. He's either not overly accurate or he's shooting from impossible angles. Whichever his technique seems to be if you try enough times ones bound to go in. His shoot conversion is therefore shite compared to Vardy, so that's another myth dispelled. I'd like to see Kane improve that and his vision in the final third before he's hailed as some kind of saviour of English football.

He's obviously a threat, but so is Vardy, and there's no way you can look at everything and say one is a million miles ahead of the other. Both should start, but both could stake a claim for keeping the other out.

Vardy is a one season wonder. Kane should start. He is the real deal and the future and the only Spurs player who didn't bottle it.

Maybe Vardy can start on the wing, but England have better players than him for that.

If Woy picks Vardy it''l be because he plays for a big club (Arsenal) if he doesn't pick him it'll be because he hates Leicester players. We should know where Jamie's going by Saturday.  :whistle:

Archived