Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

Gray on one wing, Albrighton on the other, Schlupp punishing with his workrate, pace and commitment. That's even before we've bought anyone. Also, clickbait probs.

I was with you until you said schlupp.

Dear me.

I was with you until you said schlupp.

Dear me.

You're irrationally biased, however. The man does polarise opinion, though. There's few players I'd rather see come on for us, looking at a tired opposion defence, when we need a bit more ummpf.

Kante has always been spoken about in the media re his release clause being approx 20 mill. no one knew what JV' s release clause was. There has never been any reference to Riyad actually having a release clause. given he is our most saleable asset, do you not think we would be inundated with teams meeting that figure if it existed. Lazy journalism.

You're irrationally biased, however. The man does polarise opinion, though. There's few players I'd rather see come on for us, looking at a tired opposion defence, when we need a bit more ummpf.

There's not argument in the world that can justify Jeffrey schlupp starting for us.

The guy is a joke 9 times out of 10.

'Work rate' was the funniest part.

Mahrez and Kante all have them these Cheap ****kkg release clauses ,

it's like a nightmare

Scoff all you want at the paper but According to a report in the Sun online, the Arsenal money men are said to be genuinely taken aback at how cheap they may lay their hands on the 25-year-old.

They will be back for Kante after the Euros !!!

Who is going to halt this ? Time for Top to step forward and get a grip on this disaster

Mahrez and Kante all have them these Cheap ****kkg release clauses ,

it's like a nightmare

Scoff all you want at the paper but According to a report in the Sun online, the Arsenal money men are said to be genuinely taken aback at how cheap they may lay their hands on the 25-year-old.

They will be back for Kante after the Euros !!!

Who is going to halt this ? Time for Top to step forward and get a grip on this disaster

Someone needs to sort this out all 3 of are top stars can go for 20 mil each someone has defo had our pants down

Archived