Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

There's not argument in the world that can justify Jeffrey schlupp starting for us.

The guy is a joke 9 times out of 10.

'Work rate' was the funniest part.

Schlupp and Okazaki up front for us next season.

Kill me now please.

Seriously, if this becomes reality we, the Premier League champions by 10 clear points, could lose Vardy, Mahrez and Kante for less than £60m.  The same price as Angel Di Maria to Manchester United.  

The owners would need to step in, and fast, if this appears to be a genuine threat.

liverpool ignored saurez's release clause.  The season after he had a wonder season, although they did let him go a year later.

The problem with raneiri coming out saying anyone can go is that it allows the flood gates to open, you cannot have a team been ripped apart like this.

liverpool ignored saurez's release clause. The season after he had a wonder season, although they did let him go a year later.

The problem with raneiri coming out saying anyone can go is that it allows the flood gates to open, you cannot have a team been ripped apart like this.

Our squad is based on the togetherness and the commitment of the players.

No point forcing them to stay.

What worries me is the silence from the club, I know they don’t have to respond to media hype but it wouldn’t do any harm for them to come out as say it’s all bull. . . . . . . if it is bull at all

liverpool ignored saurez's release clause.  The season after he had a wonder season, although they did let him go a year later.

They ignored it because he didn't want to go to Arsenal.  He could have made them honour it if he wanted to.  That is how release clauses work.  Arsenal looked like fools because they offered without checking he would talk to them first.

Can't see it. They currently have far too many players in these attacking positions.

If we get a good fee for Mahrez (more than £20 mill ffs) it wouldn't bother me as much as Kante and Vardy though.

Heard that Arse are signing Vards, Mahrez, Kanté and Drinkwater.

They only need a decent defense upgrade now to challenge for the title.

Rudkin genuinely needs to be sacked if all 3 go for 20m release clauses. ****ing shambles

Why?

Do you think he said tell you what I'll slip in a 20m release clause for you.

Think you will find the agents said either you put in a 20m release clause or my man wont sign your contract.

Negotiating a contract is a 2 sided coin it is not only the club that write it the player and agent have a huge say in it.

Why?

Think you will find the agents said either you put in a 20m release clause or my man wont sign your contract.

Negotiating a contract is a 2 sided coin it is not only the club that write it the player and agent have a huge say in it.

You can't post common sense like that in a thread like this.

Why?

Indeed but there also has to be logic behind it. Either a massive salary will lead to a high buy out to dissuade interest and reward the club for shelling out a fortune in wages or vica versa.

I wouldn't have though mahrez' agent last August was in a position to demand a low buyout based on him having a decent salary. Six months later would have been very different.

Why are people saying there is a £20m buyout clause in Riyad's contract. Where the 'f' did that come from? If we want to keep him, then we will. Otherwise to buy him clubs will have to offer us big bucks! West Hammers are supposed to be after Walcott for £25m if Arsenal get Vardy. What price Mahrez?

Archived