Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

I was under the impression that Mahrez didn't have a release clause in his contract. I suppose there's no way of being sure (unless you're seriously in the know) but, if there isn't, this bid would presumably be to unsettle the player in order not to have to pay the £50m+ that he is worth in the modern market. If it's not simply a load of rubbish, which it may well be.

If there is a release clause for £25m in Mahrez's contract then some heads really do need to roll among our chief negotiators. As for Mahrez himself, if he chooses to leave I will understand, but I'm not sure why Arsenal is suddenly such an attractive option, other than the absurd quantities of cash they've managed to accumulate from winning virtually nothing for a decade. Surely the place is a graveyard for talent.

If you want a major project for the future at a club that's building, stay at Leicester. If you want to move to a big club which is accustomed to winning trophies, wait for one to make a bid.

Arsenal literally coming across like the 3 year old older sibling who's trying to adjust to a new-born brother/sister who's now getting all the attention. They're stamping their feet, waving their arms, walking over and trying to steal all of our toys. There isn't enough cringe to go around. 

Good God. Can we go back to banning all this twitter rubbish from wannabe itk attention seeking pratts?

This.

We know this story is going to the do rounds, started by some nobody on twitter who knows **** all.

Mods, delete the twitter posts or move them to the twitter rumours thread. This is not an official source, so shouldn't be in the Mahrez thread.

Arsenal can **** off, try ****ing up all the hard work from the club over the past few years with these small time bids.

Go and find your own talent Wenger, why any of our players would want to move to that library is beyond me.

Everyone should just stick together and destroy the league again next season making them even bigger players.

Archived