Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

wish arsene would just **** off we are not your feeder club find your transfers somewhere else, you are just trying to weaken us.you are just so jealous of our title win.judt looks at leicester and says i want to be like them i can't so i'll try to snatch some of there players really crap management arsene

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 56s57 seconds ago

Arsenal, before bidding for Mahrez, had several meeting with the player's entourage and the player is open for moving

Of course he is - he just saw what vardy did and wants a piece of the same

If he wasn't interested then he wouldn't get an offer on the table and his peope would have less negotiatiing power when they sit down with us.

All part of the game

The genie is out of the bottle

wish arsene would just **** off we are not your feeder club find your transfers somewhere else, you are just trying to weaken us.you are just so jealous of our title win.judt looks at leicester and says i want to be like them i can't so i'll try to snatch some of there players really crap management arsene

Exactly.

This is also the man who made a big thing about principles and how he thought it was wrong to cynically swoop for players. The hypocrisy is on an altogether new level..

You honestly think we'd sell Riyad Mahrez for £25m?

They're going to have to double it.

Not for £25m no but no doubt they will come back at us with an improved offer. Hopefully around the £80m mark :D

From SSN although their source is The Mirror!

ARSENAL NOT IN FOR MAHREZ

Riyad Mahrez is not a summer transfer target for Arsenal, according to the Daily Mirror.

The Gunners were reported to have switched their attention to the Algeria international after failing to wrap up a deal for his Leicester City team-mate Jamie Vardy.

However, the Mirror insist Arsene Wenger has his sights set solely on the England striker.

Arsenal’s lack of interest does little to dampen the speculation surrounding Mahrez, though, with the winger reportedly leaning towards a summer exit. 

Archived