Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Hernandez Signed

4 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I thought he looked alright with the ball at his feet in parts, he isn't a right back though.

Only City could take a player whose played his career at centre back and continually keep playing at right back despite him looking completely unsuited to it

On 21/06/2016 at 15:04, floz said:

A Spanish journo is not so impressed:

orge Ordas, Eurosport.es : "To be honest the transfer has been a little bit surprising for us. He’s not one of the best 15 defenders in La Liga and not even close to the top 10 that includes the likes of Ramos, Pique, Godin… He announced he'd leave Sporting after the last game of the season, but we'd never have dreamt he'd end up on a Champions League adventure with the Premier League champions. "Football-wise, he’s a good defender, not really brilliant at any specific thing, but good in all. He’s not a very good scorer (no goals this season), but he’s a leader in the group and not bad at driving the ball from the defence zone to the attack zone. "It's a complete unknown what will happen with him in the Premier League. Maybe he'll be the next big surprise of the ever-surprising Leicester…"

The Spanish journo called it. For me the only thing Hernandez brings to the table is a long throw. A Walshy stat based signing that goes to show you that stats don't show everything. Same goes for Zieler. 

9 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

For a free it's a gamble worth taking. It's when you spend £16 million it's an issue.

It's a problem when you're in a relegation battle.

There was no need to bring in free transfers, we had money to spend.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah that's pretty similar to saying they aren't good enough on an Internet forum.

Exactly the same....:P i've stopped giving opinions on players on here. I've come to the conclusion there are a large majority on here that want wins each week and a player never to make a mistake. The moment they make that dodgy pass it's onto the foxes forum to bash them.

He was a free transfer. He was never going to be more than a back up CB. He's not a RB either. Play Huth at RB and see how that turns out.

There are far worse culprits in the squad than Hernandez. 

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I don't know why anyone would sign for this club, you don't get very long/many games to prove yourself.

Well no you don't at this level, especially when we were amazing last season and awful this. People rightfully expect more.

2 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

Exactly the same....:P i've stopped giving opinions on players on here. I've come to the conclusion there are a large majority on here that want wins each week and a player never to make a mistake. The moment they make that dodgy pass it's onto the foxes forum to bash them.

What part of 'relegation battle' don't you understand?

2 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

Not sure many are wanting wins every single week but again wanting that and the reality of having 1 point away from home all season are pretty similar.

If you have travelled all over the country/ continent watching garbage then I think you are entitled to an opinion.

4 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

I would imagine 100% of people on here want wins each week....

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

What part of 'relegation battle' don't you understand?

What part of 'the same team gave you the greatest achievement you'll ever see as a Leicester supporter' don't you understand. 

Archived