Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Gabriel Barbosa

23 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Always makes me laugh when HITC stuff comes up. When it's one of our lot linked away we laugh it off almost immediately. When we're linked with someone conversation skips to who we're selling to make way for the new lad lol

HITC are the very definition of "Make sh*t up".

Does anybody know if there is there anything at all that is independent of this report and that suggests we might be in for him?

Surely there's zero substance to this. Even if there was any truth to it at all, it would probably just his agent / representatives making stuff up to ensure one of the big boys in Spain or Italy come in for him. Although like everyone else, I'd love to have a Brazilian lad at the club!

20 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Well if there's no substance then petition the club. We want substance. We need substance. Get this bloke in he's hotter than a volcano cooked jacket potato. 

An open letter? :huh::ph34r:

Shouldn't worry. I'm into my third litre of sangria after a good few beers. Made sense to me, but then strange things do. Just listening to some shit bird muttering Barry Manilow. Or whoever the big nosed yank cock crooner was. 

Thanks for the rep guys. I'm recovering with a few beers by the beach. Might have located a venue for the match just North of Roses Spain. Going to be messy whatever the outcome. Come on you Blue boyz. (probably will if we win).

now get this Guy signed. 

1 hour ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Great post :whistle:

It was as close as I could get to deleting it. I forgot I was in this thread when Vardy scored and posted a reaction in here instead of the match thread.

If you'd like an opinion on Barbosa, his highlights videos look great but the link, which seems to have originated from HITC, is a bit dubious. It would be interesting how far we'd actually take it if we are seriously in for him. We'd be up against some big teams so it might take a passionate plea from Claudio to get him. It seemed to do the business for Kapustka, though.

30 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

It was as close as I could get to deleting it. I forgot I was in this thread when Vardy scored and posted a reaction in here instead of the match thread.

If you'd like an opinion on Barbosa, his highlights videos look great but the link, which seems to have originated from HITC, is a bit dubious. It would be interesting how far we'd actually take it if we are seriously in for him. We'd be up against some big teams so it might take a passionate plea from Claudio to get him. It seemed to do the business for Kapustka, though.

He does look mustard doesn't he

we will see

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Urgh, I don't want this vey tenuous link to lure me in but it's tough to resist getting excited.

I think we'd move for him if we sold Mahrez.

They're really not very alike.

Santos have lumped him out wide because he's a kid and he's learning, which is odd to me, but he's really set up to be a striker.

The Neymar comparisons are in reputation only, as a player he's a stocky little forward like a Tevez.

He's not going to dance through eight players and do a rabona over the keeper, he's more of just a steady finisher.

As a caveat, I've watched the Brazilian serie a a few times since I've had my sports package and it must be said its pretty ****ing dreadful. It's like watching League One in big crumbling stadiums half full of nutters.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

They're really not very alike.

Santos have lumped him out wide because he's a kid and he's learning, which is odd to me, but he's really set up to be a striker.

The Neymar comparisons are in reputation only, as a player he's a stocky little forward like a Tevez.

He's not going to dance through eight players and do a rabona over the keeper, he's more of just a steady finisher.

As a caveat, I've watched the Brazilian serie a a few times since I've had my sports package and it must be said its pretty ****ing dreadful. It's like watching League One in big crumbling stadiums half full of nutters.

I'm not suggesting that we'll replace Mahrez with Barbosa. Just that we'd go for him if we had the money from selling Mahrez.

Archived