Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Gabriel Barbosa

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

And somehow, weirdly to make it effective you'd probably have to drop one of the above and play Okazaki to make the line effective.

It's so bizarre it hurts my head.

If we had two top class holding players we could maybe play a sort of 433 with Okazaki at the tip of the midfield three. But generally you need a top class midfield behind a front three like that, Barca manage Messi, Neymar, Suarez together. 

Just now, Stevosevic said:

Milan is pretty grim apart from one area where the shops are.

I see why footballers like it lol

For some underground 'parties' that Berlusconi hosts from time to time..

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Milan is pretty grim apart from one area where the shops are.

I see why footballers like it lol

Never been so you probably right. All I know is if Beckham moves his gaff there then it can't be too bad...

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I've got a warm fuzzy feeling about this one. I've a 100% record with such.

Not going to happen..

1) we don't need wingers (unless Ryiad goes, which he won't this window)

2) we ain't that big. This kid will go Barca, Real or Juventas and will bind his time. 

On Thursday, August 04, 2016 at 21:41, Stevosevic said:

Not a chance people, contain your excitement lol

Not a chance we would win the league either haha. Although I do agree that "bigger" clubs will probably be sniffing around him 

7 minutes ago, Bluearmy888 said:

Not going to happen..

1) we don't need wingers (unless Ryiad goes, which he won't this window)

2) we ain't that big. This kid will go Barca, Real or Juventas and will bind his time. 

I thought he was a striker? And he could still go to one of them clubs mentioned if he came here a did well. He would probably not be getting in the team at Barce or Real just yet but he could play regularly for us and also get a taste of champions league.

Milano is fantastic once you get to know it. Most of the Inter players live up near Lake Como (stunning) as the training complex is in a small village called Appiano Gentile. The Captain (Icardi) does alright for himself next to San Siro though :) - The only thing I do think about this story is that Leicester seem to be making moves in Brazil. With the cash they have available it's possible someone like Luan or Gabigol could become a reality.

image.png

28 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Not a chance we would win the league either haha. Although I do agree that "bigger" clubs will probably be sniffing around him 

I thought he was a striker? And he could still go to one of them clubs mentioned if he came here a did well. He would probably not be getting in the team at Barce or Real just yet but he could play regularly for us and also get a taste of champions league.

According to transfermarkt his main position is RW, and he seems to play there most commonly for his club, in what records they have on the site. But can also play LW and CF. It's hard to say who he would replace in our lineup to be honest, or who Luan would replace even. Probably Okazaki, but his workrate is key without Kante. Would be a coup, but hugely unlikely IMO. 

Archived