Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Gabriel Barbosa

I get so confused with which of these Brazilian youngsters is 'the best', but pretty sure he is definitively 'the best'...? 

Would be mad if we actually managed to get him. Talk about building for the future...

Sex wee if we sign him! From what I've seen and heard of him, he us meant to be the next Neymar

I actually read the link after I posted this so I wasn't just copying what the link said about him being like Neymar lol

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I always sign him on FM...

lol

He's fantastic!

I was devastated by him on fm. He was on a freebie as his contract had expired and he went to PSG instead of joining me at Barcelona. So I have to make do with Breel Embolo

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Not a chance people, contain your excitement lol

Not a chance we would win the league either haha. Although I do agree that "bigger" clubs will probably be sniffing around him 

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I was devastated by him on fm. He was on a freebie as his contract had expired and he went to PSG instead of joining me at Barcelona. So I have to make do with Breel Embolo

Don't knock Embolo mate..I signed him once for Man City and he played well for years. Suddenly went downhill at about 28 though.

Archived