Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

1 hour ago, baker11 said:

Yeah more than likely (read it back now and it does sound pantslol), I just put that idea in as it seemed better than having Vichai semi shoehorned into it.

Vichai wasn't shoehorned in - I made the second line rhyme with Vichai deliberately!

8 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

We were singing all game in SK1...

The issue is the other stands don't seem to follow the lead. it's only the Kop and K block next to the away fans that generate consistent noise.

Hopefully in the near future we can finally bin the clappers and have safe standing section

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TK95 said:

The issue is the other stands don't seem to follow the lead. it's only the Kop and K block next to the away fans that generate consistent noise.

Hopefully in the near future we can finally bin the clappers and have safe standing section

The "Kop" is becoming Family stand 2.0

It's been awhile since we have made s song about the florists

Who's that staying in the championship.  Who's that staying down there.

It's forest and their fans making all the fxxkkng noise cos their not the kings of the midlands anymore.

Haha forest.

1 hour ago, Japanfox said:

It's been awhile since we have made s song about the florists

Who's that staying in the championship.  Who's that staying down there.

It's forest and their fans making all the fxxkkng noise cos their not the kings of the midlands anymore.

Haha forest.

Why are fans obsessed with singing about other teams? I don't get it. Sing about the team you are supporting.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Yeah, I can well believe it. I can assure you the usual lot were going for it all game though. Never transmits well unless everyone else joins in though.

I know you’re trying your best to get something going but, and don’t take this the wrong way, I sit further down the stand you’re in and I can hardly make out what you’re singing and when your drummer starts, it drowns you lot out, I’ve also heard on a few times other parts of the kop trying to start something which you don’t join in with, maybe you can’t hear it. Why don’t you get behind the goal, there’s a good reason why an orchestrator stands at the front of an orchestra.

22 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

I know you’re trying your best to get something going but, and don’t take this the wrong way, I sit further down the stand you’re in and I can hardly make out what you’re singing and when your drummer starts, it drowns you lot out, I’ve also heard on a few times other parts of the kop trying to start something which you don’t join in with, maybe you can’t hear it. Why don’t you get behind the goal, there’s a good reason why an orchestrator stands at the front of an orchestra.

If it were that simple then they would be behind the goal, trust me. At the time the group set up, that corner was literally the only space available to get that many people up for singing all game stood together. It's the same today.

You're right about being unable to hear other parts of the Kop sometimes, but SK1 always joins in when they can hear other songs starting.

33 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

If it were that simple then they would be behind the goal, trust me. At the time the group set up, that corner was literally the only space available to get that many people up for singing all game stood together. It's the same today.

You're right about being unable to hear other parts of the Kop sometimes, but SK1 always joins in when they can hear other songs starting.

I think they need to smooth the drum and a singer behind the goal in a couple of seats and soon those already sitting there will move away because of the noise

5 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

I think they need to smooth the drum and a singer behind the goal in a couple of seats and soon those already sitting there will move away because of the noise

You might be right but I think it would come up against militant ‘ive been in this seat forever!’

11 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Retrying the I love rock and roll tune with different lyrics:

“Youri Tielemans, play another through ball for Jamie Vardy,

Youri Tielemans, Ndidi Maddison in a midfield three”

and repeat!!

No

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 24/09/2018 at 15:53, Voll Blau said:

Sung a bit in SK1 on Saturday...

Oh Ben Chilwell, from boy to man