Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

I mentioned the 79 boxing day clash with Chelsea in the 80s away day thread. It got a couple of nods from posters who were there. I was a kid stuck in a crowd surge and saw little.  Can anyone flesh out what happened?

Perhaps the Boney M classic could be revised with a new 2nd verse? A history lesson. Cus anyone under the age of 50 who was not there or had an older skinhead in the family, probably do not get it.

Handy for the Chelsea game.  

I dont know, along these lines….     Change    hark now hear  the Leicester sing                to    how your feared   skinheads left the shed

That Chelsea ran away                                       and entered our abode

And we will fight forever more                             and my old dad, with shaven ead

Because of boxing day                                       chased em up  the kings road

exit stage left

Anyone got a pair of lungs on them that wants to sing Demarai Gray's name to the tune of Bill Wither's "Lovely Day?"

Lyrics -

Demarai Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
(Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray)

Demarai Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
(Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray, Demarai Gray)

Rinse and repeat until you pass out :ph34r:

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Anyone got a pair of lungs on them that wants to sing Demarai Gray's name to the tune of Bill Wither's "Lovely Day?"

Lyrics -

Rinse and repeat until you pass out :ph34r:

Hahaha, this is amazing lol

• Haha 1

They said we can't win
The state that we're in
We're just a small team
With f*****g big dreams
Singing woooah
What do they knooow?

But we've got Schmeichel
And Ndidi
And we've got Vardy
Scoring freely
Singing woooah
What do they knooow?

Vichai said that together we can take on the league
Vichai said that together we just gotta believe
Like him

Need a response for 20 times and to acknowledge that our league win was more special than anything these other teams won 60 years ago.

Only once, only once, Leicester City,

Only once, only once, that’s fine.

Won the league, by ten points, Leicester City,

Playing football, for Khun Vichai.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Need a response for 20 times and to acknowledge that our league win was more special than anything these other teams won 60 years ago.

Playing football, for Khun Vichai.

Support the Foxes till my dying day.

3 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Support the Foxes till my dying day.

Isn’t the second and last line supposed to rhyme? Doesn’t quite sound right to me that