Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

19 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

It's pretty much the same one the club did against Porto. I'm sure there's a few pictures back in the thread.

I just youtube'd the one against Porto. Decent show but am wondering what made you guys repeat it - and even so soon after? No criticism. just wondering.

And congrats on yet another victory yesterday, please feel free to repeat that against Porto ;)    

Here's something you might want to consider trying out. The scenes of the Copenhagen bus approaching Parken Stadium yesterday and the good thing is, that UEFA have already stated that they won't be opening a case on it, so it's "legal" pyro :P

3 minutes ago, Mr.CPH said:

I just youtube'd the one against Porto. Decent show but am wondering what made you guys repeat it - and even so soon after? No criticism. just wondering.

And congrats on yet another victory yesterday, please feel free to repeat that against Porto ;)    

Here's something you might want to consider trying out. The scenes of the Copenhagen bus approaching Parken Stadium yesterday and the good thing is, that UEFA have already stated that they won't be opening a case on it, so it's "legal" pyro :P

Brilliant...prefer CPH to go through rather than Porto...but we may be too relaxed v Porto whereas they have everything to play for.

4 minutes ago, Mr.CPH said:

lol class ! Looks like the road is on fire.

It was a club display and nothing to do with the group btw

7 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Brilliant...prefer CPH to go through rather than Porto...but we may be too relaxed v Porto whereas they have everything to play for.

I tend to agree but with both Santander and Cornelius out, Copenhagen is finding it hard to hit the target. 

No doubt Leicester is a better team than Porto, so it all depends on how many key players will sit over against Porto.

The Copenhagen fingers are crossed for the foxes!

10 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

It was a club display and nothing to do with the group btw

My apologies! Cool that the club does the tifo's, they are obviously interested in a bit more action on the stands.

You should be able to pull off some great stuff if the club chips in, or even pays the lot :scarf:

15 minutes ago, Mr.CPH said:

My apologies! Cool that the club does the tifo's, they are obviously interested in a bit more action on the stands.

You should be able to pull off some great stuff if the club chips in, or even pays the lot :scarf:

It means nothing if a Thai billionaire gives us a grand.

9 minutes ago, Mr.CPH said:

Because you need two grand? Or because you don't need money? Because it's from a Thai billionaire? Not sure I fully get it..

We have pretty good relations with the club. Money isn't something we need.

14 minutes ago, Mr.CPH said:

What's the challenge then? 

Club are resistant to let the group try something more complex because they fear complaints of other fans and the footballing authorities. 

The group has to be sensible about not being too aggressive with the club because there had been previous groups what wanted more hardcore ultra style behaviour.

1 hour ago, Mr.CPH said:

Shame it didn't inspire the team 

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Shame it didn't inspire the team 

Well it did, the very fact that a Danish club had been able to compete with a Champions League regular like Porto when their budgets are so different is an incredible achievement. 

I had to listen to some silly Leicester fan getting all billy big mouth in Copenhagen to some FCK fans. By the end I wanted to punch him myself. The financial gap is huge and Copenhagen have fought that this campaign. 

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Club are resistant to let the group try something more complex because they fear complaints of other fans and the footballing authorities. 

The group has to be sensible about not being too aggressive with the club because there had been previous groups what wanted more hardcore ultra style behaviour.

Ahh I see, thanks for explaining!

Okay, so pyro is out - fair enough. Still, a lot can be done without pyro, so wonder how far you will allowed to go.

Something like this depicturing the opponents ground (just without smoke) perhaps?

Or something in several steps like this can look really cool:

Or at around 3:20 here, would the club allow that?

Archived