Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

2 hours ago, Union FS said:

Shakey.

Painting is fvcking hard. lol

Thanks for all the positive comments - really appreciate the support. Thanks too to all that helped out and took part on the night, couldn't have done it without you.

UFS

When was it planned/made?

How did you know it would be Shakey in charge?

If the whole Tifo was planned before the Ranieri sacking, then what a creepy coincidence the concept behind the quote was! 

Unbelievable yet again guys. Always love taking part in them from SK4 only bummer is we have to wait till the end of the game to see how it turned out! Congratulations all round. 

What would people say there favorite tifo has been, including non champions league ones? Mine would have to be the Newcastle one, just so simple and nice to look at (not saying the others aren't mind). Credit to Union fs as its something else that makes our support stand out to others in England, what other clubs do Tifos nowadays?

1 minute ago, TheMightySystem said:

What would people say there favorite tifo has been, including non champions league ones? Mine would have to be the Newcastle one, just so simple and nice to look at (not saying the others aren't mind). Credit to Union fs as its something else that makes our support stand out to others in England, what other clubs do Tifos nowadays?

This one, without a shadow of a doubt. Imposing, intimidating, immaculately executed, and the 'let slip the dogs of war' line was clever and really encapsulates everything we're about at our best. 

2 hours ago, Aleksz said:

If the whole Tifo was planned before the Ranieri sacking, then what a creepy coincidence the concept behind the quote was! 

Unbelievable yet again guys. Always love taking part in them from SK4 only bummer is we have to wait till the end of the game to see how it turned out! Congratulations all round. 

The message on the banner was decided very late too

Fitted the night and atmosphere so well, l haven't seen anything else like it.

Someone has worked on the perspective, larger at the top so when laid at the stand angle shows better scale.

I'm sure our new manager loved it.

Thanks for your time and effort guys and gals, the whole stadium looked ready to burst with colour and noise.

SEVILLA (H) REVIEW // MAKE A DONATION TO UNION FS

Hi all,

It’s difficult to put into words how special last night was. Knockout wins in European competition do not come round very often for us (the last one was in 1961, if you’re counting), and as fans we generated an atmosphere befitting the occasion. Today we can feel immensely proud of our club.

Thank you to everyone who assisted in creating, donated to and took part in our South Stand choreography of Craig Shakespeare yesterday. Every tifo is designed in order to give the players and fans a final boost pre-match. It may be a happy coincidence, but some of you have noticed that we’ve never lost when we’ve put on a display... So, not wanting to take any chances, we would like to arrange something for the quarter final — but with only four weeks to go until the first leg, we need to get this in motion sharpish.

We would be very grateful for any donation of any size so that we can put on a display worthy of a Champions League Quarter Final. As always, without your generous contributions we cannot put on these displays, so thank you in advance.

Donations can be made by:

- PayPal – [email protected] (by selecting the ‘transferring to family and friends’ option)
- Bank Transfer – e-mail [email protected] for details
- By credit or debit card (using the donate now button at the foot of our homepage – www.unionfs.co.uk)

See how we put your money to use — watch our video review of the Sevilla tifo at the link below.

Thank you for your continued support.

Union FS

Guest CityFan 06

Just looked at the Tifo again on a photo, it's top draw. The Leicester landmark integration coupled with the blue & white stripes etc, all superb. 

Certainly added to the night. 

26 minutes ago, Union FS said:

SEVILLA (H) REVIEW // MAKE A DONATION TO UNION FS

Hi all,

It’s difficult to put into words how special last night was. Knockout wins in European competition do not come round very often for us (the last one was in 1961, if you’re counting), and as fans we generated an atmosphere befitting the occasion. Today we can feel immensely proud of our club.

Thank you to everyone who assisted in creating, donated to and took part in our South Stand choreography of Craig Shakespeare yesterday. Every tifo is designed in order to give the players and fans a final boost pre-match. It may be a happy coincidence, but some of you have noticed that we’ve never lost when we’ve put on a display... So, not wanting to take any chances, we would like to arrange something for the quarter final — but with only four weeks to go until the first leg, we need to get this in motion sharpish.

We would be very grateful for any donation of any size so that we can put on a display worthy of a Champions League Quarter Final. As always, without your generous contributions we cannot put on these displays, so thank you in advance.

Donations can be made by:

- PayPal – [email protected] (by selecting the ‘transferring to family and friends’ option)
- Bank Transfer – e-mail [email protected] for details
- By credit or debit card (using the donate now button at the foot of our homepage – www.unionfs.co.uk)

See how we put your money to use — watch our video review of the Sevilla tifo at the link below.

Thank you for your continued support.

Union FS

Bloody hell, what a massive operation involved in all that. And the bloody size of it!!!

Incredible work chaps. Hats off to you all for your hard work and dedication. Pride of England 

Brilliant work boys and girls. The time and effort you lot are putting into it is great. Would love to get involved if I was local still!

You're gonna have to come up with something insane for the final :ph34r:

The tifo was brilliant, nothing could top that i don't think. Or at least it'd be hard to.

Perhaps for the next home leg we could incorporate the City of Leicester's motto (which yes i did have to search up) which i believe is written in latin "Semper Eadem"which translates to "always the same" and obviously could have some crazy good graphic tifo to go with it.

7 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

The tifo was brilliant, nothing could top that i don't think. Or at least it'd be hard to.

Perhaps for the next home leg we could incorporate the City of Leicester's motto (which yes i did have to search up) which i believe is written in latin "Semper Eadem"which translates to "always the same" and obviously could have some crazy good graphic tifo to go with it.

That's about as far as you can get from the reality of our football club!

At least our inconsistency is consistent!

Archived