Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

36 minutes ago, AndWhat? said:

Decent picture of the tifo in Copenhagen.

FFTBW.jpg

Considering there's only 1 in 2 holding the scarves up that's not too bad. Also whatever the club put out confused a few but nevermind.

Took pissing ages to make them scarves as well lol 

2 hours ago, The soup nazi said:

Considering there's only 1 in 2 holding the scarves up that's not too bad. Also whatever the club put out confused a few but nevermind.

600 miles from home I don't think we could have hoped for much more! Message banners looked great, good to know we can just hold them if needs be. 

3 hours ago, The soup nazi said:

I think you did pretty good tbh and was pleased to see the effort :scarf:

For a "simple" tifo, I also quite like the flag tifo at this game with a few extras. May be easier doing at home but looks good although being (fairly) simple!

The video following this one (Danske Mestre 2016) also has a really nice tifo for season end and summer holiday ;)

1 hour ago, Mr.CPH said:

I think you did pretty good tbh and was pleased to see the effort :scarf:

For a "simple" tifo, I also quite like the flag tifo at this game with a few extras. May be easier doing at home but looks good although being (fairly) simple!

The video following this one (Danske Mestre 2016) also has a really nice tifo for season end and summer holiday ;)

Yeah that looks really effective. 

We're learning all the time but I'm pretty pleased with all our efforts so far. If we can build the group they'll be no limits to what we can achieve. 

Your effort was class btw!

24 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

Yeah that looks really effective. 

We're learning all the time but I'm pretty pleased with all our efforts so far. If we can build the group they'll be no limits to what we can achieve. 

Your effort was class btw!

Thanks but I can't take any credit for it, as I had nothing to do with it, wasn't even at the game, I just happen to live in Copenhagen :D

Tbf I was dissapointed with The Copenhagen tifo only covering one stand. Also a bit dissapointed with the verbal effort, as it's usually a lot louder in there but I guess it must have been freezing!

If you can get a section reserved only for "supporters creating an atmosphere", other supporters will know where to go if they want to join in. Also, people not interested, will know not to go there, so it's a win-win. 

If those clappers really are something brought in by your Thai owner, surely that's a signal, that he's interested in some more action in the stands, so maybe now's your time ;)

7 hours ago, The soup nazi said:

True re the club flag....if the only thing there were the UFS plastic flags, then the Tifo would have been even more impressive.

Archived